Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default [Way OT] Costco Clucker; Coping

This morning, I was contemplating my shopping trip to Costco
and thinking about the fact that on my previous three trips,
I found that eggs had somehow broken on the way from register
to the parking lot.

On my previous trip, two eggs actually made it out of the
carton and were resting at the rear corners of the cart,
broken. I also noted a 1" finger-sized hole in the middle of
the stretch-wrap covering my salmon, with a significant dent
in the fish flesh.

I am pleased to report this afternoon that my eggs and
fish made it through checkout unmolested. (I'd written
identification on the packages with a black felt tip
marker and carefully photographed several views of each
of those items before entering checkout.)

The photos and improved quality are related, I suspect.

--Winston

coping with stairs [email protected] Metalworking 24 April 7th 12 01:42 AM
Coping dadiOH[_3_] Woodworking 35 March 17th 12 10:07 PM
Timber coping? geraldthehamster[_2_] UK diy 0 September 30th 11 08:38 PM
coping sled SonomaProducts.com Woodworking 3 August 21st 09 06:03 PM
Electric Coping Saw Matt Zack Woodworking 8 February 20th 06 11:53 AM