Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Since Rush has apologized for his comments, will his mad dog supporters do the same?

I'm demanding an immediate apology, for that.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message

"Stormin Mormon" has proved by his statements that he does not adhere
to either Mormon or Christian beliefs or teachings. He is not to be
taken seriously. I figure he is just some impotent angry white guy.
ERS

Rush to flee US Ignoramus15798 Metalworking 62 March 26th 10 02:08 PM
Rush to flee US RBnDFW Metalworking 0 March 15th 10 07:56 PM
Al-Qaeda Supporters Endorse McCain RB[_2_] Metalworking 1 October 24th 08 08:27 PM
A Poll That Was Removed Because Ron Paul Supporters Voted Pisano Home Repair 13 February 5th 08 03:40 PM
Pol: Study shows Bush supporters grossly ignorant of facts Florida Patriot Woodworking 16 October 28th 04 04:05 PM