Florida Patriot

Default Pol: Study shows Bush supporters grossly ignorant of facts

A University of Maryland poll shows Bush supporters should start
paying more attention to the "biased" mainstream media, because as it
stands a very large percentage of Bush backers are shockingly ignorant
of the facts.

I don't know where they are getting their news now, but the sources
they are choosing obviously don't have their facts straight.

No wonder some of them think the Washington Post and other credible
newspapers are "liberal rags." When the truth is consistently at odds
with your warped world view, you are bound to perceive those who
report facts as "biased."

The Separate Realities of Bush and Kerry Supporters
(PIPA, University of Maryland)
http://tinyurl.com/6aze2

..

Mike Hide

Yea should be very interesting if Kohn [excuse me for using the original
name ] and Edwards get elected .

It could be the first time the country is run by a couple of trial Lawyers .
Just think of all the liberal judges they can appoint, so that
Constitutional law can be avoided, furthermore making law from the bench
should avoid all the stupid laws passed by your ELECTED representatives
local, statewide and national.

Furthermore America would have a couple of firsts in the white house, the
first jewish president and the first white african first
lady..............mjh if you dont believe just google Kerry
ancestry...

--
http://members.tripod.com/mikehide2
"Jeff Harper" wrote in message

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
On 23 Oct 2004 10:21:32 -0700, (Florida
Patriot) wrote:

A University of Maryland poll shows Bush supporters should start
paying more attention to the "biased" mainstream media, because as it
stands a very large percentage of Bush backers are shockingly ignorant
of the facts.

I don't know where they are getting their news now, but the sources
they are choosing obviously don't have their facts straight.

No wonder some of them think the Washington Post and other credible
newspapers are "liberal rags." When the truth is consistently at odds
with your warped world view, you are bound to perceive those who
report facts as "biased."

Nah, no mainstream press that publishes forged documents as fact and

then
maintained their position for weeks could possibly be biased, could it?

No
mainstream media news organization that sent a memo to its people
indicating that it's "crunch time" and while they have an obligation to
be
fair, because of the importance of this election, they need to be more
"fair" to one side than the other. Nope, no bias there?

Perhaps FP mistakes "opinion" for "fact".

Sounds like the study is talking about you.

dpsours

"Mike Hide" wrote in message news:yQ_ed.243272$wV.188628@attbi_s54...
Furthermore America would have a couple of firsts in the white house, the
first jewish president and the first white african first
lady..............mjh if you dont believe just google Kerry
ancestry...

The poll tells us Bush supporters are ignorant. Your post tells us
Bush supporters are racist, which further validates the poll's
finidngs.
PC Gameplayer

"Mike Hide" wrote in message news:yQ_ed.243272$wV.188628@attbi_s54...
Yea should be very interesting if Kohn [excuse me for using the original
name ] and Edwards get elected .

snip

Oh, good--the old "we can't vote for him because he's a JEWBOY"
argument. Lovely.

Kohn was John Kerry's grandfather's last name--when he lived in
Czechoslovakia. He came to the US and changed his name to "Kerry."
Yes, John Kerry's grandfather and grandmother (paternal) were both
Jewish, although his grandmother did convert to Catholicism later in
life.

http://www.jewishsf.com/bk030207/us02.shtml

How could this possibly make a difference in whether he's a good
candidate for President or not?

And as a side note--it's been interesting to hear Kerry quote more of
Scripture than Bush does, and also refreshing to hear that Kerry
starts every Sunday by attending Mass--hm, how often does Bush make it
to church?

Jim

Lew Hodgett

"Mike Hide" writes:

Having trouble with facts again...?????? mjh

Naw, just fish **** logic or lack of it.

Take your pick.

Lew

Mike Hide

news
wrote:

Yea should be very interesting if Kohn [excuse me for using the original
name ] and Edwards get elected .

It could be the first time the country is run by a couple of trial Lawyers
.
Just think of all the liberal judges they can appoint, so that
Constitutional law can be avoided, furthermore making law from the bench
should avoid all the stupid laws passed by your ELECTED representatives
local, statewide and national.

Furthermore America would have a couple of firsts in the white house, the
first jewish president and the first white african first
lady..............mjh if you dont believe just google Kerry
ancestry...

Racist.

Well excuse me, I just stated facts and an opinion, nothing racist
whatsoever.

Now if YOU consider Jews or white Africans inferior in some way to Yourself,
then I can uderstand your stupid assertion....mjh

Conan the Librarian

Mike Hide wrote:

Well excuse me, I just stated facts and an opinion, nothing racist
whatsoever.

Now if YOU consider Jews or white Africans inferior in some way to
Yourself, then I can uderstand your stupid assertion....mjh

Why did you consider it worthy of mention in the first place?
Especially in the context of complaining about the possibiltiy of having
two lawyers in the White House.

Chuck Vance
Fred the Red Shirt

wrote:

Furthermore America would have a couple of firsts in the white house, the
first jewish president and the first white african first
lady..............mjh if you dont believe just google Kerry
ancestry...

Racist.

Well excuse me, I just stated facts and an opinion, nothing racist
whatsoever.

Now if YOU consider Jews or white Africans inferior in some way to Yourself,
then I can uderstand your stupid assertion....mjh

If YOU end an article critical of the candidate with clearly irrelevent
facts about the ethnicity of that candidate's ancestry then YOU are a
racist.

You did. You are. And the horse you rode in on, too.

--

FF
Mike Hide

Furthermore America would have a couple of firsts in the white house,
the
first jewish president and the first white african first
lady..............mjh if you dont believe just google Kerry
ancestry...

Racist.

Well excuse me, I just stated facts and an opinion, nothing racist
whatsoever.

Now if YOU consider Jews or white Africans inferior in some way to
Yourself,
then I can uderstand your stupid assertion....mjh

If YOU end an article critical of the candidate with clearly irrelevent
facts about the ethnicity of that candidate's ancestry then YOU are a
racist.

You did. You are. And the horse you rode in on, too.

--

FF

No sir that is a fact of life that I thought interesting . If I were a
racist I would have mentioned his other close advisors ,Jamie Rubin , Sandy
Berger, Dick Rubin, Dennis Ross, and perhaps his brother Cameron, who is
seldom mentioned but apparently "Kerry's" go between with the Israelis.

And no I do not like trial lawyers, and people who have difficulty telling
the truth and are dumb enough to get caught up in one lie after another, the
latest of which is this explosives crap he is accusing Bush of not
protecting . You can see todays news about Bush early voters being harassed
at early voting venues, many of the Bush campaign headquarters being
vandalised or broken into by union thugs. Reminiscent of the brown shirts of
old . If thats the kind of person you want in the white house fine it
certainly is not mine...............mjh

Prometheus

wrote:

[...]

Wrong. You're listing reasons why we should not vote for Kerry, and
then mention off-handedly that he's of Jewish ancestry, and the first
lady is of african extraction. That sure as hell seems to me like
you're intending to present their bloodlines as a negative. I'd be
hard for me to consider Jews inferior to myself, since I'm only
seperated by one generation from being a full-blooded Jew.

Fred the Red Shirt

I remember '****ers for McGovern' too.

--

FF
Mike Hide

wrote:

[...]

Regardless of your affiliation, either religious or statehood, my last
comment stands.....mjh

Pol: Study shows Bush backers grossly ignorant of facts Florida Patriot Home Repair 26 October 31st 04 04:17 PM
GW Bush dalecue Metalworking 3 September 6th 04 11:49 PM
OT-I ain't No senator's son... Gunner Metalworking 378 February 15th 04 05:30 AM