Old October 23rd 04, 06:22 PM
Florida Patriot

Default Pol: Study shows Bush backers grossly ignorant of facts

A University of Maryland poll shows Bush supporters should start
paying more attention to the "biased" mainstream media, because as it
stands a very large percentage of Bush backers are shockingly ignorant
of the facts.

I don't know where they are getting their news now, but the sources
they are choosing obviously don't have their facts straight.

No wonder some of them think the Washington Post and other credible
newspapers are "liberal rags." When the truth is consistently at odds
with your warped world view, you are bound to perceive those who
report facts as "biased."

The Separate Realities of Bush and Kerry Supporters
(PIPA, University of Maryland)
http://tinyurl.com/6aze2

..

Old October 23rd 04, 07:13 PM
Mark and Kim Smith

As an undecided, I think you have just pushed me to vote for the
incumbent. I think all the name calling you have done, screaming and
yelling, is what did it! Next time, present some facts or a case for
your guy and you might get my vote back. Plus, maybe you can tell your
guy, instead of telling us he has a plan, he can actually tell us the plan.

.

Old October 23rd 04, 08:01 PM
Jeff Harper

You're saying a legitimate university study 'showing that the info being
presented by Bush supporters is factually incorrect' swayed you to accept
the factually incorrect spin.

Somehow I doubt you are being honest and that you were undecided. But then
again, you do sound pretty stupid.

Old October 23rd 04, 08:32 PM
F.H.

Mark and Kim Smith wrote:

As an undecided, I think you have just pushed me to vote for the
incumbent. I think all the name calling you have done, screaming and
yelling, is what did it! Next time, present some facts or a case for
your guy and you might get my vote back. Plus, maybe you can tell your
guy, instead of telling us he has a plan, he can actually tell us the plan.

First you say: "As an undecided"

Then you say: "he can actually tell us the plan."

Uh huh. Bushco (Rove) values folks like you.. Maybe get down to
Florida and "assist" at the polls.
Old October 23rd 04, 08:37 PM
Mark and Kim Smith

F.H. wrote:

Mark and Kim Smith wrote:

As an undecided, I think you have just pushed me to vote for the
incumbent. I think all the name calling you have done, screaming and
yelling, is what did it! Next time, present some facts or a case for
your guy and you might get my vote back. Plus, maybe you can tell
your guy, instead of telling us he has a plan, he can actually tell
us the plan.

First you say: "As an undecided"

Then you say: "he can actually tell us the plan."

Uh huh. Bushco (Rove) values folks like you.. Maybe get down to
Florida and "assist" at the polls.

Where do I board the bus!!

Old October 23rd 04, 09:02 PM
F.H.

Mark and Kim Smith wrote:

F.H. wrote:

Mark and Kim Smith wrote:

As an undecided, I think you have just pushed me to vote for the
incumbent. I think all the name calling you have done, screaming and
yelling, is what did it! Next time, present some facts or a case for
your guy and you might get my vote back. Plus, maybe you can tell
your guy, instead of telling us he has a plan, he can actually tell
us the plan.

First you say: "As an undecided"

Then you say: "he can actually tell us the plan."

Uh huh. Bushco (Rove) values folks like you.. Maybe get down to
Florida and "assist" at the polls.

Where do I board the bus!!

At Cen-Troll Station of course.

GW Bush dalecue Metalworking 3 September 6th 04 10:49 PM
OT-I ain't No senator's son... Gunner Metalworking 378 February 15th 04 04:30 AM