Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default WILLARD MITT ROMNEY: Unscientific Straw poll on Hawwke-Ptooey

On 2/13/2012 6:18 PM, David R. Birch wrote:

I'm curious(but not yellow...)

Does anyone, left or right, red or blue, authoritarian or libertarian
take Hawwke-Ptooey seriously?

As in making a useful contribution to any discussion he intrudes into?

Demonstrating in any way that he is well educated, as opposed to having
a poli sci BA from a mediocre school?

A simple Yes, he's a scholar or No, he's a buffoon will suffice.

David

And the proof that you are anything but average is?

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2/14/2012 2:51 PM, Hawwke-Ptooey wrote:
On 2/13/2012 6:18 PM, David R. Birch wrote:

I'm curious(but not yellow...)

Does anyone, left or right, red or blue, authoritarian or libertarian
take Hawwke-Ptooey seriously?

As in making a useful contribution to any discussion he intrudes into?

Demonstrating in any way that he is well educated, as opposed to having
a poli sci BA from a mediocre school?

A simple Yes, he's a scholar or No, he's a buffoon will suffice.

David

And the proof that you are anything but average is?

Hawwke-Ptooey

What would you accept as proof?

Of course, anybody reading our exchanges would have no trouble
recognizing your mediocrity.

David

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2/14/2012 8:34 PM, David R. Birch wrote:
On 2/14/2012 2:51 PM, Hawwke-Ptooey wrote:
On 2/13/2012 6:18 PM, David R. Birch wrote:

I'm curious(but not yellow...)

Does anyone, left or right, red or blue, authoritarian or libertarian
take Hawwke-Ptooey seriously?

As in making a useful contribution to any discussion he intrudes into?

Demonstrating in any way that he is well educated, as opposed to having
a poli sci BA from a mediocre school?

A simple Yes, he's a scholar or No, he's a buffoon will suffice.

David

And the proof that you are anything but average is?

Hawwke-Ptooey

What would you accept as proof?

Of course, anybody reading our exchanges would have no trouble
recognizing your mediocrity.

But the easiest thing for them to pick up on is your sense of
superiority, which you never actually demonstrate in any way. No one
better exemplifies the line from Clint Eastwood in one of his films than
you. It was the one where Clint told a guy "you're a legend in your own
mind". Perfect description of you.

Hawke

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2/15/2012 11:31 AM, Hawke wrote:
[...]

He doesn't exhibit any such sense. He's merely pointing out that you
are a mediocrity with an inflated sense of your intellect. You are the
*classic* example of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2/15/2012 1:02 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
[...]

Yeah, vbg take a look at who's talking! Pot-Kettle-Black

Hawke