Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default WILLARD MITT ROMNEY: "I'M NOT CONCERNED WITH THE POOR!"

On 2/12/2012 7:49 PM, John B. wrote:
On Sun, 12 Feb 2012 13:36:58 -0800, Hawke
wrote:

On 2/11/2012 5:46 PM, jk wrote:
wrote:

Tom's always going to call you names if you don't go along with him and
the right wing talkers. He thinks they are experts even though they
haven't even graduated from college.

Hawke

Graduating from college is no guarantee that one can think, reason,
apply logic, OR keep an open mind.
jk

Having no higher education is no guarantee someone is smart either is
it? Neither is how much money one makes. Like Whitney Houston, she made
tons of money, how smart was she? So making money doesn't mean one is
smart. Limbaugh and Hannity are not college grads. All I can think is
that they are not as smart as the average college graduate is. In their
case I know it.

Hawke

And I must add that you are a remarkably obvious proof to the veracity
of your own statement "higher education is no guarantee someone is
smart".

That brings me to add that your statement proves that whatever your
level of higher education your intelligence is no better than average.

Hawke