Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Wiggle room in new machine pricing....

On Sun, 12 Feb 2012 13:24:47 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Indeed. And many of us out here think that the next down cycle will be
later this year. And a hard one at that.

Gunner

Why?

RWL

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-02-13, Gunner Asch wrote:

wrote:

Indeed. And many of us out here think that the next down cycle will be
later this year. And a hard one at that.

Gunner

Why?

RWL

Because the employment numbers are badly inflated, the debt crisis is
deepening and the Chinese are close to imploding.

Google :

"2012 economy is getting worse"

A single example:

http://blog.heritage.org/2012/01/31/...-report-shows/

Unfortunately...there is much..much more out there on the subject.

Which is why Im stocking beans, bullets and water as fast as I can.

What the above article says is not a projection of the future economy,
it simply discusses the budget deficit.

I also believe that there is a possibility of economic disruptions, I
estimate the probability at 30%. To hedge it, I did not buy beans, I
bought my warehouse building and land, and am in the business of
buying and selling used equipment. Any kind of economic disruption or
dislocation would be a great boon to this kind of business.