Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default gummer dweeber - no military service

On Jan 13, 2:29 pm, wrote:
Get a degree in political science before you
act like you've got one, okay?

Why? You claim to have a degree in poli sci and you don't act like
you've got one.

You aren't an expert in politics even though you're pretending
that you are.

Much like you, then.

What it meant was that I understood what went on and you didn't. All you
could see is what was on the surface and you have no depth of
understanding. Which I understand because you're a layman when it comes
to politics. That would be okay except you keep pretending to have a
level of expertise that you do not possess. Are there any other areas
where you are an amateur but you try to pass yourself off as an expert
in besides politics? Just curious.

Much like you, then.

Hawwk-ptooey

The problem is that you have displayed so little credibility, maturity
and accumulated wisdom in your typical posts that no one takes you
seriously. You come on like a little boy trying to join an adult
conversation, but you just don't have enough depth of insight to be able
to make a useful contribution, plus you're too petty and obnoxious to
even be amusing.

You make big noises about your alleged poli sci degree, but all that you
show us is that left = good, right(as in, anyone who points out your
errors)= bad. You can't even recognize that there are valid political
stances other than left/right or that there are people like me far to
the left of you who see you for the shallow poseur that you are.

David

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/28/2012 2:01 PM, David R. Birch wrote:

On Jan 13, 2:29 pm, wrote:
Get a degree in political science before you
act like you've got one, okay?

Why? You claim to have a degree in poli sci and you don't act like
you've got one.

No, he acts *exactly* as if he got one, but he acts like a
wet-behind-the-ears 22 year old who just got a freshly minted one and
hasn't learned anything of life.

You aren't an expert in politics even though you're pretending
that you are.

Much like you, then.

Yep. Hawke-Ptooey has no expertise in politics at all. Political
science is not about practical politics at all. The fact Hawke-Ptooey
thinks his degree - from a ****ty school, I always have to point out -
gives him some special insight into the practice and meaning of
real-world politics is all the proof you need that he has no expertise
at all.

I don't know who wrote the "No Matter What" opinion piece that was
wrongly attributed to Walter Williams (see
http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapb...atterwhat.asp), but it's the
sort of excellent and, regrettably, probably correct analysis that any
thoughtful and observant person can do, with or without a poli sci
degree. Most well-read and insightful political pundits don't have poli
sci degrees, nor do they need them.

[...]

The accusation of someone using his mommy's computer to post to Usenet
is stale and trite, but I *did* think Hawke-Ptooey was much younger than
he turned out to be - I mean, he's like 40 years older than I thought he
was. He does indeed come across as an idealistic Boy Scout kind of
young guy, too full of himself over his freshly minted college degree.

You make big noises about your alleged poli sci degree, but all that you
show us is that left = good, right(as in, anyone who points out your
errors)= bad.

Exactly. More than just about anything else, the simple-minded,
black-and-white, good guys vs bad guys view of the world he holds is
what makes him seem so youthful. Of course, that's the same for many on
the other side, few more than gummer dweeber. gummer holds simply the
photographic negative image view of Hawke-Ptooey.