Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David R. Birch David R. Birch is offline

Default gummer dweeber - no military service

On Jan 13, 2:29 pm, wrote:
Get a degree in political science before you
act like you've got one, okay?

Why? You claim to have a degree in poli sci and you don't act like
you've got one.

You aren't an expert in politics even though you're pretending
that you are.

Much like you, then.

What it meant was that I understood what went on and you didn't. All you
could see is what was on the surface and you have no depth of
understanding. Which I understand because you're a layman when it comes
to politics. That would be okay except you keep pretending to have a
level of expertise that you do not possess. Are there any other areas
where you are an amateur but you try to pass yourself off as an expert
in besides politics? Just curious.

Much like you, then.

Hawwk-ptooey

The problem is that you have displayed so little credibility, maturity
and accumulated wisdom in your typical posts that no one takes you
seriously. You come on like a little boy trying to join an adult
conversation, but you just don't have enough depth of insight to be able
to make a useful contribution, plus you're too petty and obnoxious to
even be amusing.

You make big noises about your alleged poli sci degree, but all that you
show us is that left = good, right(as in, anyone who points out your
errors)= bad. You can't even recognize that there are valid political
stances other than left/right or that there are people like me far to
the left of you who see you for the shallow poseur that you are.

David