Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The caricature of the 1%

On 1/9/2012 12:56 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

No evidence it's inspired by that. Seems to me it's inspired by hatred
of the rich and successful.

You'd make a good righty, George, with no appreciation for their sense
of humor. d8-)

You don't think he's doing a pretty good impersonation of one already?

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/10/2012 3:28 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 1/9/2012 12:56 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

No evidence it's inspired by that. Seems to me it's inspired by hatred
of the rich and successful.

You'd make a good righty, George, with no appreciation for their sense
of humor. d8-)

You don't think he's doing a pretty good impersonation of one already?

Nope. I'm libertarian. Libertarians aren't "righties" - not even close.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/10/2012 3:34 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 1/10/2012 3:28 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 1/9/2012 12:56 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

No evidence it's inspired by that. Seems to me it's inspired by hatred
of the rich and successful.

You'd make a good righty, George, with no appreciation for their sense
of humor. d8-)

You don't think he's doing a pretty good impersonation of one already?

Nope. I'm libertarian. Libertarians aren't "righties" - not even close.

So you keep saying. But when asked where you stand on all the issues
guess who you're standing right next to? Yeah, it's all those republicans.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/12/2012 4:57 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 1/10/2012 3:34 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 1/10/2012 3:28 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 1/9/2012 12:56 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

No evidence it's inspired by that. Seems to me it's inspired by hatred
of the rich and successful.

You'd make a good righty, George, with no appreciation for their sense
of humor. d8-)

You don't think he's doing a pretty good impersonation of one already?

Nope. I'm libertarian. Libertarians aren't "righties" - not even close.

So you keep saying.

It's true.

But when asked where you stand on all the issues

What issues?