DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   The caricature of the 1% (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/334208-re-caricature-1%25.html)

Hawke[_3_] January 10th 12 11:28 PM

The caricature of the 1%

On 1/9/2012 12:56 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

No evidence it's inspired by that. Seems to me it's inspired by hatred
of the rich and successful.

You'd make a good righty, George, with no appreciation for their sense
of humor. d8-)

You don't think he's doing a pretty good impersonation of one already?

Hawke

George Plimpton January 10th 12 11:34 PM

The caricature of the 1%

On 1/10/2012 3:28 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 1/9/2012 12:56 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

No evidence it's inspired by that. Seems to me it's inspired by hatred
of the rich and successful.

You'd make a good righty, George, with no appreciation for their sense
of humor. d8-)

You don't think he's doing a pretty good impersonation of one already?

Nope. I'm libertarian. Libertarians aren't "righties" - not even close.

Hawke[_3_] January 13th 12 12:57 AM

The caricature of the 1%

On 1/10/2012 3:34 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 1/10/2012 3:28 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 1/9/2012 12:56 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

No evidence it's inspired by that. Seems to me it's inspired by hatred
of the rich and successful.

You'd make a good righty, George, with no appreciation for their sense
of humor. d8-)

You don't think he's doing a pretty good impersonation of one already?

Nope. I'm libertarian. Libertarians aren't "righties" - not even close.

So you keep saying. But when asked where you stand on all the issues
guess who you're standing right next to? Yeah, it's all those republicans.

Hawke

George Plimpton January 13th 12 02:47 AM

The caricature of the 1%

On 1/12/2012 4:57 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 1/10/2012 3:34 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 1/10/2012 3:28 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 1/9/2012 12:56 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

No evidence it's inspired by that. Seems to me it's inspired by hatred
of the rich and successful.

You'd make a good righty, George, with no appreciation for their sense
of humor. d8-)

You don't think he's doing a pretty good impersonation of one already?

Nope. I'm libertarian. Libertarians aren't "righties" - not even close.

So you keep saying.

It's true.

But when asked where you stand on all the issues

What issues?