Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Enco free shipping code for January ?

I need a few small items , like a new bandsaw blade . I think I'll try Enco
if I can get that newest free shipping code ...

--
Snag
Learning keeps

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/4/2012 9:36 AM, Snag wrote:
I need a few small items , like a new bandsaw blade . I think I'll try Enco
if I can get that newest free shipping code ...

The last email I got was for free shipping till 12/31/11 .. Might have
to wait a day or so. They normally send out on Tuesdays and Thursdays,
guess they missed this past Tuesday.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/4/2012 9:42 AM, tnik wrote:
On 1/4/2012 9:36 AM, Snag wrote:
I need a few small items , like a new bandsaw blade . I think I'll try
Enco
if I can get that newest free shipping code ...

The last email I got was for free shipping till 12/31/11 .. Might have
to wait a day or so. They normally send out on Tuesdays and Thursdays,
guess they missed this past Tuesday.

Speak of the devil.. It just came in..

Use Promo Code: JANFSR for Free UPS Shipping* on Orders of $25 or More!
Hurry offer ends 1/7/12!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

tnik wrote:
On 1/4/2012 9:42 AM, tnik wrote:
On 1/4/2012 9:36 AM, Snag wrote:
I need a few small items , like a new bandsaw blade . I think I'll
try Enco
if I can get that newest free shipping code ...

The last email I got was for free shipping till 12/31/11 .. Might
have to wait a day or so. They normally send out on Tuesdays and
Thursdays, guess they missed this past Tuesday.

Speak of the devil.. It just came in..

Use Promo Code: JANFSR for Free UPS Shipping* on Orders of $25 or
More! Hurry offer ends 1/7/12!

Thanks !!
--
Snag