Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anyone Have ENCO Free Shipping Code?

Does anyone have this month's ENCO free shipping code?

Thanks in advance.

Steve
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Steve Mulhollan writes:

Does anyone have this month's ENCO free shipping code?

Save this link:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=en...ng&scor ing=d

There's also a 10 percent off promo on the Web site already,
which is a better deal if you're ordering something expensive.
I used it to get $100 off an Anilam DRO.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

It's interesting that I asked the same question at March, 13 and saw
no answers at all (I found the code by googling then). And now thru
this link I figured out that I somehow just missed answers. Very
strange. But thanks to everybody.

Code is: 3RFS08 until 5/5/08

A.