Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Toto..we're not in Kanas anymore......

On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 02:00:39 -0500, Tom Gardner mars@tacks wrote:

On 12/29/2011 10:26 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
Tennessee tourist arrested for bringing pistol into 9/11 Memorial

--snip--
Read mo
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/m...xzz1 hz61UFz9

"Sources don’t believe Graves’ intentions were sinister."

No ****..ya think???

****ing New Jork ****ty cops should have taken the lady into a back room
and read her the riot act, told her to stuff the pistol in her purse and
let her go.

New Jork ****ty isnt part of the US..they dont have a 2nd Amendment

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/m...PDCnlkX3 fu8M

Gunner

That just sucks the big one.

Would it be newsworthy if the couple had been robbed at gunpoint by thugs?

Only to the Gnu Yawkers.

Hmmm, NY and CA have a few things in common...one being that the country
would be better off if they both slid into the sea. Let's see, what do
they have in common? Oh yea, both leftist strongholds.

Oh, no. The vast majority of counties and cities in both CA and OR are
primarily conservative. It's only large ****ties like Portland,
HelL.A., and San Francisco which are the nastyass liberal bastions.
BUT, these large cities still perform good functions for the rest of
the nation. First, they gather all the damned libs away from other
areas, ensuring that we can live in peace, armed. Second, the large
cities are good productivity areas, where mind numbed liberals are put
to work to produce commodity goods for us. Let's not break that up.
The states STAY!

I have a book on hold at the library _Death of the Liberal Class_
which I hope to be of interest. I hope it's a celebratory tome.

--
Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air…
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 05:38:50 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

[...]

Accurate post.

http://www.bay-of-fundie.com/archive...is-a-red-state

I see the "break up the state" movement is back on again...though Im not
sure the name "South California" is catchy enough to grab much traction

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/wash...upervisor.html

"Eleven of the 13 proposed counties in South California traditionally
vote Republican, a fact noticed by California Gov. Jerry Brown's office.

"If you want to live in a Republican state with very conservative
right-wing laws, then there's a place called Arizona," Brown spokesman
Gil Duran said."

I wonder if Arizona will take those 13 counties?

Gunner

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/30/2011 8:38 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
//
I have a book on hold at the library _Death of the Liberal Class_
which I hope to be of interest. I hope it's a celebratory tome.

Wouldn't it be just dandy to be a liberal? Just think, never have to
work because the goberment pays you to drink beer and smoke pot and pays
for your housing and food, free healthcare, never have any morals to get
in the way of what you want to do, take joy in screwing other people out
of what the earn, make up lies about everyone you disagree with, and
complain about not getting enough free stuff.

But the bad part of being a liberal would be having sex with men and/or
farm animals, not having a bath, 24/7 hate mongering, having pretend
intelligence, no satisfaction of accomplishment, spitting on war
veterans, having to perform 40 million abortions, and not believing in a
Supreme Being...other than Obammy and Globy-Warmy.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/31/2011 8:04 AM, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 12/30/2011 8:38 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
//
I have a book on hold at the library _Death of the Liberal Class_
which I hope to be of interest. I hope it's a celebratory tome.

Wouldn't it be just dandy to be a liberal? Just think, never have to
work because the goberment pays you to drink beer and smoke pot and pays
for your housing and food, free healthcare, never have any morals to get
in the way of what you want to do, take joy in screwing other people out
of what the earn, make up lies about everyone you disagree with, and
complain about not getting enough free stuff.

I'm a liberal, I have a job, a pretty damn good one in fact, I get paid
to travel internationally, which might give me a different perspective
than some who think 'murka has all the answers. I don't care for beer
and I've never smoked pot, or taken any drugs not prescribed. I pay my
own housing, and provide it for others as well.

I'd say making up lies is what you are doing right here Tawm...

But the bad part of being a liberal would be having sex with men and/or
farm animals,

Never had sex with another man, don't feel any desire to, but I have
never heard a good reason why adults who love each other shouldn't be
allowed to do whatever consensual sex they want in their own homes.

not having a bath, 24/7 hate mongering, having pretend
intelligence,

Yep, Can't find a single republican in the flat earth conspiracy theory,
6000 year old earth crowd... Not a one.

no satisfaction of accomplishment, spitting on war
veterans,

Look at the Remarks by Jean Schmidt(R) OH-2 about John Murtha, a Bronze
Star Marine.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 01 Jan 2012 22:02:20 -0500, Stuart Wheaton
wrote:

no satisfaction of accomplishment, spitting on war
veterans,

Look at the Remarks by Jean Schmidt(R) OH-2 about John Murtha, a Bronze
Star Marine.

While Murtha got awards as a Marine..when he went into politics..he
became just another mental case Leftwinger

If being a vet was of any concern to a Leftwinger..Id not be getting
flack from the dirtbags here. The only time a Leftwinger gives a ****
about vets..is if the vets vote for them.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

no satisfaction of accomplishment, spitting on war
veterans,

Look at the Remarks by Jean Schmidt(R) OH-2 about John Murtha, a Bronze
Star Marine.

While Murtha got awards as a Marine..when he went into politics..he
became just another mental case Leftwinger

So, you are only a 'vet' if you share Gummy's politics... yet gummy
thinks poorly of liberals who don't value a 'vet's' service when they
disagree with it... does being consistent actually hurt? you sure work
hard to avoid it.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

no satisfaction of accomplishment, spitting on war
veterans,

Look at the Remarks by Jean Schmidt(R) OH-2 about John Murtha, a Bronze
Star Marine.

While Murtha got awards as a Marine..when he went into politics..he
became just another mental case Leftwinger

So, you are only a 'vet' if you share Gummy's politics... yet gummy
thinks poorly of liberals who don't value a 'vet's' service when they
disagree with it... does being consistent actually hurt? you sure work
hard to avoid it.

I valued Murthas service. But his politics had nothing to do with his
military service.

Fact. Once he left the Marines..he became just another rabid, stupid
leftwinger. Had nothing to do with his military service.

But then...Leftwingers like you always try to merge the two, dont you?

Im reminded of a veteran with a number of awards, who became a bank
robber and child molester.

You Leftwingers would extoll his virtues as long as he was a registered
Demonrat.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

TOTO toilets shortcoming badgolferman Home Repair 15 October 7th 10 02:08 AM
The Flaming Toilets of Toto Greg Home Ownership 1 April 20th 07 06:45 AM
Toto toilet Tony Pacc Home Repair 7 November 11th 06 03:58 AM
Toto (tm) toilet?? Harry K Home Repair 17 October 2nd 06 04:23 PM
A TOTO Experience Craig Toth Home Repair 4 August 30th 04 05:28 AM