Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Toto toilet

Does anybody here have a Toto ultramax one piece toilet ,just want your
opinion,I need a small size toilet for powder room,I seen one on the web for
good price but I'm kind of hesitant to order .Thanks

Posted to alt.home.repair

Tony Pacc wrote:
Does anybody here have a Toto ultramax one piece toilet ,just want your
opinion,I need a small size toilet for powder room,I seen one on the web for
good price but I'm kind of hesitant to order .

Don't be.
Search this newsgroup and you'll see it's a safe bet.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Tony Pacc wrote:
Does anybody here have a Toto ultramax one piece toilet ,just want your
opinion,I need a small size toilet for powder room,I seen one on the web for
good price but I'm kind of hesitant to order .Thanks

They are a premium toilet and spendy but worth it. I just replaced my
POS with one of the ADA complaint ones. I would have done it years ago
had I but known of them.

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair
EXT EXT is offline

"Bill" wrote in message
On Thu, 9 Nov 2006 11:55:13 -0600, "Tony Pacc"
wrote:

Does anybody here have a Toto ultramax one piece toilet ,just want your
opinion,I need a small size toilet for powder room,I seen one on the web
for
good price but I'm kind of hesitant to order .Thanks

We bought an Ultramax this past spring, and we love it. No clogs, no
double-flushing, no problems whatsoever. Double-check the size,
though. We have the extended bowl model, and I wouldn't refer to it
as "small".

With any brand of toilet where there is often an option for either a round
bowl or an elongated bowl. Round bowls are usually only comfortable for
women, and that is the model they frequently choose. A man usually is
uncomfortable on a round bowl because parts of his anatomy will be in
contact with the front edge or the bowl just below. The elongated versions
are much more male friendly.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Just installed a Toto Ultimate toilet (elongated, tall version with
sanafinish) in our master bathroom and just love it. It certainly does
cost more but we appreciate the flush and savings in water. Only took
10 minutes to install.

Look around and you can find a variety of prices on the Toto but be
sure to get the correct model. I think every male need the tall and
elongated version. A soft closing seat also is included in the price -
worth every penny.

I installed Kohlers in the basement and pets bathroom and they seem
very functional for those areas but I would definitely endorse Toto for
master bathrooms.

Best....KF

Tony Pacc wrote:
Does anybody here have a Toto ultramax one piece toilet ,just want your
opinion,I need a small size toilet for powder room,I seen one on the web for
good price but I'm kind of hesitant to order .Thanks

Posted to alt.home.repair

Tony Pacc wrote:
Does anybody here have a Toto ultramax one piece toilet ,just want your
opinion,I need a small size toilet for powder room,I seen one on the web for
good price but I'm kind of hesitant to order .Thanks

That flush is fantastic! I don't know how they do it but I feel I
should hang onto the 'twins' before flushing.

For those who are replacing toilets, check out the Fernco "wax free
toilet seal" You wil never, ever use a wax ring again. Fernco.com

Harry K

Toto (tm) toilet?? Harry K Home Repair 17 October 2nd 06 04:23 PM
Water supply question for the Toto Drake toilet JA Home Repair 2 March 22nd 06 01:05 PM
Toilet drain runs 15 feet... Bob Home Repair 21 March 1st 06 06:06 PM
toilet back up nogggin Home Repair 12 February 11th 06 11:17 PM
A TOTO Experience Craig Toth Home Repair 4 August 30th 04 05:28 AM