Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Markets plummet on Republican obstructionism

On Dec 18, 10:37*pm, Hawke wrote:

Gee whiz Johnny, you've made another mistake. I've been participating in
this newsgroup for a hell of a lot longer than two years. But since
you're such a newcomer I see your mistake. Funny you didn't do your
research and find out that I've been here long before you showed up. I
thought you were smart enough to find out how long I've been here before
just making a guess. But you just proved again why I read things
critically. You right wing guys are always getting thing wrong.

BW, Dave: where were you and what were you doing prior to 2009?

Hawke

Name:

Location:

Title:

Industry:

Email address:

Website or Blog:

Quote:

About me:

Recent Activity:

Activity in
Thank the Democrats for a better economy rec.crafts.metalworking
3 days ago
Markets plummet on Republican obstructionism
rec.crafts.metalworking Dec 11
412 days until Obama is out of office misc.survivalism Dec 11
Right-wing Headcase Asserts His 2nd Amendment Rights
misc.survivalism Dec 11
Markets plummet on Republican obstructionism talk.politics.guns
Dec 8
Never Stand Under a Load rec.crafts.metalworking Dec 8
Right target, lousy shot: Mexican arrested in White House shooting
talk.politics.guns Dec 4
Chris Matthews: My thrill is gone Obama, you loser
misc.survivalism Nov 30
GE Paid No Taxes on $14 Billion in Profits rec.crafts.metalworking
Nov 25
God help us all....a Democrat voter at his best....
alt.machines.cnc Nov 22
Show all »
Post Activity

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2009 213 374 371
2010 224 389 188 272 266 230 289 250 406 228 375 301
2011 272 208 284 157 146 439 262 693 605 785 480 212

Note google does not believe you posted anything here before Nov 2009.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 06:28:13 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Dec 18, 10:37*pm, Hawke wrote:

[...]

Im curious..I certainly didnt see any postings related to metalworking
from the Parakeet.

I wonder why?

Gunner

Gunner Asch