Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Markets plummet on Republican obstructionism

On 12/16/2011 2:09 PM, Hawwk-ptooey wrote:

Ha, what's funny is for you right wingers to not see that there is
nothing you ever find fault with or are critical of said by any other
right winger. In addition, you find absolutely nothing you agree with
ever said by a Democrat. So you're as biased as the day is long. You
accuse others of excessive partisanship but haven't a clue that when it
comes to blind partisanship you are the worst offenders in the world. In
comparison to your bias I'm a real piker. So I laugh at you.

Hawwk-ptooey

The problem is that you have displayed so little credibility, maturity
and accumulated wisdom in your typical posts that no one takes you
seriously. You come on like a little boy trying to join an adult
conversation, but you just don't have enough depth of insight to be able
to make a useful contribution, plus you're too petty and obnoxious to
even be amusing.

You make big noises about your alleged poli sci degree, but all that you
show us is that left = good, right(as in, anyone who points out your
errors)= bad. You can't even recognize that there are valid political
stances other than left/right or that there are people like me far to
the left of you who see you for the shallow poseur that you are.

Get lost.

David