Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mama got the bird

Took delivery of our 2005 50th Anniversary T-Bird this evening. Haven't
even seen it in the daylight. I like the gold color because gold is for
50th anniversary. She also had the original '55 when she was 16.

I was jazzed to get my '06 Ram new, and I am really jazzed to get this one,
too. Convertible hardtop. I'm going to look good at the welding supply
house.......

Life is good.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I searched for pictures, looks like an exciting vehicle.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 06 Dec 2011 20:36:48 -0800, Steve B wrote:

Took delivery of our 2005 50th Anniversary T-Bird this evening. Haven't
even seen it in the daylight. I like the gold color because gold is for
50th anniversary. She also had the original '55 when she was 16.

I was jazzed to get my '06 Ram new, and I am really jazzed to get this
one, too. Convertible hardtop. I'm going to look good at the welding
supply house.......

Life is good.

You mean -- she's gonna let you drive it?

http://www.wescottdesign.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Tim Wescott" wrote in message
On Tue, 06 Dec 2011 20:36:48 -0800, Steve B wrote:

Took delivery of our 2005 50th Anniversary T-Bird this evening. Haven't
even seen it in the daylight. I like the gold color because gold is for
50th anniversary. She also had the original '55 when she was 16.

I was jazzed to get my '06 Ram new, and I am really jazzed to get this
one, too. Convertible hardtop. I'm going to look good at the welding
supply house.......

Life is good.

You mean -- she's gonna let you drive it?

Yep. We don't go a lot of places without me driving. She's a terrible
driver. Now, where can I find a gold lame Comeaux welding hat and some
Elvis style gold sunglasses?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve B" wrote in message
Took delivery of our 2005 50th Anniversary T-Bird this evening. Haven't
even seen it in the daylight. I like the gold color because gold is for
50th anniversary. She also had the original '55 when she was 16.

I was jazzed to get my '06 Ram new, and I am really jazzed to get this
one, too. Convertible hardtop. I'm going to look good at the welding
supply house.......

Life is good.

Steve

Looking through it last night. Window sticker is in glove box. $43,100
sticker new. We got it for $18k. It has 800 miles on it.

Used, but hardly. Not a foot scrape on either side cover on bottom of door
opening. Roof cradle and straps in original factory plastic bags, with a
little plastic folding envelope with some factory wax, cleaner, rag, etc.
This has slept in a garage for most of its life.

I guess we'll drive it to Vegas in a week or so, but I MUCH prefer the Ram
2500 for jostling with the semis on the Interstate at 75 mph.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

looks like a BMW

Gunner

Only if you're blind or have never seen a BMW.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Dec 6, 11:36*pm, "Steve B" wrote:
Took delivery of our 2005 50th Anniversary T-Bird this evening. *Haven't
even seen it in the daylight. *I like the gold color because gold is for
50th anniversary. *She also had the original '55 when she was 16.

I was jazzed to get my '06 Ram new, and I am really jazzed to get this one,
too. *Convertible hardtop. *I'm going to look good at the welding supply
house.......

Life is good.

Steve

My sister-in-law bought 2005 bird new. It was horribly unreliable and
she traded out of it in 6 months, taking a beating on the trade.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 8 Dec 2011 14:40:32 -0800 (PST), Frunobulax
wrote:

looks like a BMW

Gunner

Only if you're blind or have never seen a BMW.

Snicker. Why the **** would you make that claim?

Got a woody for me this morning?

It rather looks like a 3 series..to me. Dont like it? Fine.

Btw...is it true you have stopped molesting children?

Gunner

Gunner Asch