Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Zero for 11 on topic posts in a row

Subject says it all.
Go complain someplace else.

Pete Stanaitis
---------------
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Pete S" wrote in message
.. .
Subject says it all.
Go complain someplace else.

Pete Stanaitis
---------------

Get some filtering going Pete. I see about 70% of posting go directly into
the bin.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Pete S" wrote in message
.. .
Subject says it all.
Go complain someplace else.

Pete Stanaitis
---------------

Dear Whatever:

I notice you have taken to task a writer about whether or not a post is on
topic, is spelled correctly, or is correct in some other minute detail.

I would like to inform you that the post of Netnanny is already filled. It
is held by Newton Fillmore, of Pacoima, California, although Mr. Fillmore is
currently in a coma in a facility in Riverside, and has been for three
years, eight months now. We just could not bring ourselves to demote him
without a proper hearing and him being present.

Please be advised that there are currently over 500 applicants and wannabes
for the position. That does not include people like yourself who have
broken with protocol and currently act like they are in the cherished
position.

If and when and if ever the post becomes available, you will be required to
write an essay of no longer than 1500 words, single spaced, using the words
there, they're, their, your, you're, and any others you can come up with in
as many incorrect grammatical situations as possible.

You must also describe the difference between "lose" and "loose" in 25 words
or less.

You must also include the reason that you think entitles you the lifelong
right to hold this post, and review the rest of humanity on its daily
heretofore
unobserved unsupervised act of Usenet Posting.

Steve
3rd Poohbah and Grand Mucky Muck
of the Society of Netnannies.

Addended by 4/19/2011

You forgot three of my favorites, its and it's, lightning and
lightening, and to, too and two

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Dennis" wrote in message
. au...

"Pete S" wrote in message
.. .
Subject says it all.
Go complain someplace else.

Pete Stanaitis
---------------

Get some filtering going Pete. I see about 70% of posting go directly into
the bin.

Or simply learn to read. The subject lines are fairly descriptive. You
can't click into a subject of "How to Seduce A Goat" and then bitch. I
mean, you can, but it just makes you look stupid.

Like Pete.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Pete S" wrote in message
.. .
Subject says it all.
Go complain someplace else.

Pete Stanaitis
---------------

[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 4 Dec 2011 09:01:18 -0800, "Steve B" wrote:

"Pete S" wrote in message
. ..
Subject says it all.
Go complain someplace else.

Pete Stanaitis
---------------

[...]

Ooooh!! Very well done Sir! Veddywelldoneindeed!!

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 4 Dec 2011 09:03:06 -0800, "Steve B" wrote:

"Dennis" wrote in message
.au...

"Pete S" wrote in message
.. .
Subject says it all.
Go complain someplace else.

Pete Stanaitis
---------------

Get some filtering going Pete. I see about 70% of posting go directly into
the bin.

Or simply learn to read. The subject lines are fairly descriptive. You
can't click into a subject of "How to Seduce A Goat" and then bitch. I
mean, you can, but it just makes you look stupid.

Like Pete.

What color is the goat?

just slightly off topic, but mostly on topic; Make-up air marc rosen Woodworking 15 October 24th 11 03:40 AM
My posts SteveB Metalworking 4 October 6th 08 06:45 PM
Off topic - cannot see my own posts to this group. [email protected] Woodturning 0 September 4th 08 01:11 PM
Distance between posts for 5 x 3 posts and 6ft featheredge the carpet man UK diy 2 March 27th 06 04:21 PM
new topic, off topic, about new topics [email protected] Woodworking 0 March 27th 05 02:05 PM