Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ping Iggy

I noticed one of these in y our photos:

http://igor.chudov.com/misc/ebay/tmp..._W_01.jpg.html

Ive got one up for sale. How much do they go for?

Gunner

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-12-01, Gunner Asch wrote:
I noticed one of these in y our photos:

http://igor.chudov.com/misc/ebay/tmp..._W_01.jpg.html

Ive got one up for sale. How much do they go for?

I will ask for $500 for mine. I am pretty sure that I will get that. I
could use it also, but I have three phase, or so my thinking goes.

I got the cart, stailnless steel tape reels, and the hoist for $250.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 01 Dec 2011 13:21:12 -0600, Ignoramus19744

On 2011-12-01, Gunner Asch wrote:
I noticed one of these in y our photos:

http://igor.chudov.com/misc/ebay/tmp..._W_01.jpg.html

Ive got one up for sale. How much do they go for?

I will ask for $500 for mine. I am pretty sure that I will get that. I
could use it also, but I have three phase, or so my thinking goes.

I got the cart, stailnless steel tape reels, and the hoist for $250.

Just wondering. Mine is slightly less and its not sold, but then I live
rural. Shrug

Gunner

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-12-01, Gunner Asch wrote:
I noticed one of these in y our photos:

http://igor.chudov.com/misc/ebay/tmp..._W_01.jpg.html

Ive got one up for sale. How much do they go for?

I will ask for $500 for mine. I am pretty sure that I will get that. I
could use it also, but I have three phase, or so my thinking goes.

I got the cart, stailnless steel tape reels, and the hoist for $250.

Just wondering. Mine is slightly less and its not sold, but then I live
rural. Shrug

Are you selling it locally or online? Are you putting any hateful,
anti-liberal missives in your ads? That may turn off most buyers.

I think that a nice condition 1/2 ton, 115v Dayton hoist should sell
for $500 plus reasonable shipping, on ebay. Here, I have a big
metropolis also, with a lot of people wanting such a hoist for their
private use.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-12-01, Gunner Asch wrote:
I noticed one of these in y our photos:

http://igor.chudov.com/misc/ebay/tmp..._W_01.jpg.html

Ive got one up for sale. How much do they go for?

I will ask for $500 for mine. I am pretty sure that I will get that. I
could use it also, but I have three phase, or so my thinking goes.

I got the cart, stailnless steel tape reels, and the hoist for $250.

Just wondering. Mine is slightly less and its not sold, but then I live
rural. Shrug

Are you selling it locally or online? Are you putting any hateful,
anti-liberal missives in your ads? That may turn off most buyers.

No Im not. Though in my area..doing so would increase interest and
attract more buyers. Thanks for the idea. You do understand that your
little leftwing section of the country is NOT representative of the
nation at large..or of the Red States..or the Red areas..right?

Although....

http://www.chicagonow.com/chicago-mu...ue-these-days/

Where I live ...in California..in a nice clearly bright red area..Im
considered a moderate.

http://www.bay-of-fundie.com/archive...is-a-red-state

But that aside.....

I think that a nice condition 1/2 ton, 115v Dayton hoist should sell
for $500 plus reasonable shipping, on ebay. Here, I have a big
metropolis also, with a lot of people wanting such a hoist for their
private use.

Mine is a full 1 ton, 115vt Dayton.

Ill have to check ebay..and perhaps start selling stuff there. I dont
mind buying from ebay..but many of my compadres who sell there..curse it
soundly.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Ping: Iggy Gunner Asch[_5_] Metalworking 2 December 4th 09 07:15 AM
Ping: Iggy Jon Danniken Metalworking 11 May 12th 08 06:01 PM
Ping Iggy... Todd Rich Metalworking 10 December 26th 07 04:52 PM
Ping - Iggy.. Todd Rich Metalworking 11 October 31st 07 12:14 PM
Ping: Iggy Jon Danniken Metalworking 1 September 15th 07 06:27 PM