Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ping Iggy

On Thu, 01 Dec 2011 13:21:12 -0600, Ignoramus19744

On 2011-12-01, Gunner Asch wrote:
I noticed one of these in y our photos:

http://igor.chudov.com/misc/ebay/tmp..._W_01.jpg.html

Ive got one up for sale. How much do they go for?

I will ask for $500 for mine. I am pretty sure that I will get that. I
could use it also, but I have three phase, or so my thinking goes.

I got the cart, stailnless steel tape reels, and the hoist for $250.

Just wondering. Mine is slightly less and its not sold, but then I live
rural. Shrug

Gunner

Gunner Asch