Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obama voter injects butt with Fix-a-Flat

On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 22:15:09 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools
wrote:

On Nov 19, 10:38*pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:
"Benny Fishhole" *wrote in message

news
On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 20:49:15 -0500, "Ed Huntress"

wrote:

"Benny Fishhole" *wrote in message
.. .

On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 17:07:24 -0700, Winston_Smith
wrote:

On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 14:05:32 -0600, Benny Fishhole
wrote:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45361508...i_fl/#.Tsb15bJ...

Gotta love the mug shots. *Priceless.

LOL! At that was the "doctor", not the patient!

||The amateur incision was then sealed with super glue, police said.

My ex is an RN and worked many years in operating rooms. *Super glue
is indeed commonly used by surgeons to close wounds and incisions.

I'm really liking the Gorilla Glue brand of glues. I was able to fix a
broken arm on a pair of eyeglasses for a co-worker with just one drop,
and the repair is strong and virtually invisible. I'm sure the
formulation might be a bit different in the operating room, but not by
much.

Super Glue is cyanoacrylate. Gorilla Glue is moisture-cure polyurethane
(around half of it is a prepolymer aromatic polyisocyanate). Different
animals and different properties.

I'm not sure if you mean the Gorilla Glue for wood, which is good
stuff, but they also make a Gorilla brand Super Glue, which I expect
is very similar to the other Super Glues. That is what I used to fix
the eyeglasses although I didn't exactly state that in my post since
we were discussing Super Glues. I should have mentioned that Gorilla
Glue makes a Super Glue too.

Aha. I was talking about plain Gorilla Glue, the original. They do make a
few other types of glue, including, I think, a cyanoacrylate ("super glue").

--
Ed Huntress- Hide quoted text -

Did you know that conservatives use super glue for lip balm?

That is why they are called the "Silent Majority".

Laugh..laugh..laugh..

TMT

Imagine if this stuff was around before TMT's daddy considered cutting
off his dick... His first mommy could have sealed her **** shut, TMT
would never have been hatched, and his daddy would still have a dick!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 18:20:48 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools
wrote:

On Nov 20, 6:28*pm, Benny Fishhole wrote:
On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 14:14:21 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools

wrote:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45361508...i_fl/#.Tsb15bJ...

Gotta love the mug shots. *Priceless.

LOL! At that was the "doctor", not the patient!

||The amateur incision was then sealed with super glue, police said.

My ex is an RN and worked many years in operating rooms. *Super glue
is indeed commonly used by surgeons to close wounds and incisions.

I'm really liking the Gorilla Glue brand of glues. I was able to fix a
broken arm on a pair of eyeglasses for a co-worker with just one drop,
and the repair is strong and virtually invisible. I'm sure the
formulation might be a bit different in the operating room, but not by
much.

Super Glue is cyanoacrylate. Gorilla Glue is moisture-cure polyurethane
(around half of it is a prepolymer aromatic polyisocyanate). Different
animals and different properties.

I'm not sure if you mean the Gorilla Glue for wood, which is good
stuff, but they also make a Gorilla brand Super Glue, which I expect
is very similar to the other Super Glues. That is what I used to fix
the eyeglasses although I didn't exactly state that in my post since
we were discussing Super Glues. I should have mentioned that Gorilla
Glue makes a Super Glue too.

Aha. I was talking about plain Gorilla Glue, the original. They do make a
few other types of glue, including, I think, a cyanoacrylate ("super glue").

--
Ed Huntress- Hide quoted text -

Did you know that conservatives use super glue for lip balm?

That is why they are called the "Silent Majority".

Laugh..laugh..laugh..

TMT

Imagine if this stuff was around before TMT's daddy considered cutting
off his dick... His first mommy could have sealed her **** shut, TMT
would never have been hatched, and his daddy would still have a dick!- Hide quoted text -

LOL, is that all you've got, loser?
Laugh, laugh, laugh!- Hide quoted text -

LOL..more than enough.

I note that you parroting me for some time because as a conservative
you have nothing else.

Homeschooling will do that to you.

TMT

Loser.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45361508...i_fl/#.Tsb15bJ...

Gotta love the mug shots. *Priceless.

LOL! At that was the "doctor", not the patient!

||The amateur incision was then sealed with super glue, police said.

My ex is an RN and worked many years in operating rooms. *Super glue
is indeed commonly used by surgeons to close wounds and incisions.

I'm really liking the Gorilla Glue brand of glues. I was able to fix a
broken arm on a pair of eyeglasses for a co-worker with just one drop,
and the repair is strong and virtually invisible. I'm sure the
formulation might be a bit different in the operating room, but not by
much.

Super Glue is cyanoacrylate. Gorilla Glue is moisture-cure polyurethane
(around half of it is a prepolymer aromatic polyisocyanate). Different
animals and different properties.

I'm not sure if you mean the Gorilla Glue for wood, which is good
stuff, but they also make a Gorilla brand Super Glue, which I expect
is very similar to the other Super Glues. That is what I used to fix
the eyeglasses although I didn't exactly state that in my post since
we were discussing Super Glues. I should have mentioned that Gorilla
Glue makes a Super Glue too.

Aha. I was talking about plain Gorilla Glue, the original. They do make a
few other types of glue, including, I think, a cyanoacrylate ("super glue").

--
Ed Huntress- Hide quoted text -

Did you know that conservatives use super glue for lip balm?

That is why they are called the "Silent Majority".

Laugh..laugh..laugh..

TMT

Imagine if this stuff was around before TMT's daddy considered cutting
off his dick... His first mommy could have sealed her **** shut, TMT
would never have been hatched, and his daddy would still have a dick!- Hide quoted text -

LOL, is that all you've got, loser?
Laugh, laugh, laugh!- Hide quoted text -

LOL..more than enough.

I note that you parroting me for some time because as a conservative
you have nothing else.

Homeschooling will do that to you.

TMT

Loser.

And TMT is as stupid as a bag of doorknobs as well.

http://hslda.org/docs/nche/000000/00000017.asp

Homeschooling Works

Standardized test results for 16,000 home educated children, grades
K-12, were analyzed in 1994 by researcher Dr. Brian Ray. He found the
nationwide grand mean in reading for homeschoolers was at the 79th
percentile; for language and math, the 73rd percentile. This ranking
means home-educated students performed better than approximately 77% of
the sample population on whom the test was normed. Nearly 80% of
homeschooled children achieved individual scores above the national
average and 54.7% of the 16,000 homeschoolers achieved individual scores
in the top quarter of the population, more than double the number of
conventional school students who score in the top quarter. 1

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45361508..._fl/#..Tsb15bJ...

Gotta love the mug shots. *Priceless.

LOL! At that was the "doctor", not the patient!

||The amateur incision was then sealed with super glue, police said.

My ex is an RN and worked many years in operating rooms. *Super glue
is indeed commonly used by surgeons to close wounds and incisions.

I'm really liking the Gorilla Glue brand of glues. I was able to fix a
broken arm on a pair of eyeglasses for a co-worker with just one drop,
and the repair is strong and virtually invisible. I'm sure the
formulation might be a bit different in the operating room, but not by
much.

Super Glue is cyanoacrylate. Gorilla Glue is moisture-cure polyurethane
(around half of it is a prepolymer aromatic polyisocyanate). Different
animals and different properties.

I'm not sure if you mean the Gorilla Glue for wood, which is good
stuff, but they also make a Gorilla brand Super Glue, which I expect
is very similar to the other Super Glues. That is what I used to fix
the eyeglasses although I didn't exactly state that in my post since
we were discussing Super Glues. I should have mentioned that Gorilla
Glue makes a Super Glue too.

Aha. I was talking about plain Gorilla Glue, the original. They do make a
few other types of glue, including, I think, a cyanoacrylate ("super glue").

--
Ed Huntress- Hide quoted text -

Did you know that conservatives use super glue for lip balm?

That is why they are called the "Silent Majority".

Laugh..laugh..laugh..

TMT

Imagine if this stuff was around before TMT's daddy considered cutting
off his dick... His first mommy could have sealed her **** shut, TMT
would never have been hatched, and his daddy would still have a dick!- Hide quoted text -

LOL, is that all you've got, loser?
Laugh, laugh, laugh!- Hide quoted text -

LOL..more than enough.

I note that you parroting me for some time because as a conservative
you have nothing else.

Homeschooling will do that to you.

TMT

Loser.- Hide quoted text -

Uh...could you speak up...I can't hear you with all that lip balm you
have used Fishlips.

Maybe you could go sit on a can of Fix-a-Flat...no make that a six
pack of the stuff.

Laugh..laugh..laugh...

TMT