Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lib Obama voter charged with battery over $1 worth of gas

:

ummm how does this have anything to do with "lib obama voter"?
-matt

Its obvious.

The suspect is an obviously stupid and violent felon out on parole. A
typical Democrat.

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith
becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact
equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man
because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the
person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...
There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag,
the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the
English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people.'
Theodore Ro osevelt 1907