Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default God help us all....a Democrat voter at his best....

"Nicholas" wrote in message
On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 19:46:50 -0600, Benny Fishhole
wrote:

On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 17:25:19 -0600, Nicholas
wrote:

On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 11:42:08 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

http://revolutionarypolitics.tv/vide...video_id=15915

Gunner, shaking his head in disgust

Do you really thing, that the defendant is EVER going to pay back his
$70,000 student loan? EVER?

As Judge Judy said, money down the toilet.

Lg

C'mon, imagine what he would have turned out like without that money.
It's Obama money after all.

It's MY federal Income Tax money. I want MY PART of his "student
loan" back...like Right NOW

F that. Where do I sign up for the $70k and $450 a month to assist rent?
Plus any of that other stuff he mentioned. The dude is taking in more than
I am. And I'm positive with all my defaults, defects, deformities, and
infirmities that I would qualify for double what this kid pulls down.

I at least paid it in. He didn't.

Steve