Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Super Late Notice - Fabtech...

I know some of you had asked where you could see an actual AutoDrill... I
just learned that we are on the main display at the Kentucky Gauge Hymark
booth - #1620.

If you happen to be there, and care, feel free to stop by and shake Jeremy's
hand and tell him we said hello!

....Of course, they close the doors in a little while so this is probably too
late unless you have newsgroup access on the floor of Fabtech.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022 x113
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-HQ.com
Production Tapping: http://www.Drill-HQ.com/?page_id=226
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 17 Nov 2011 13:20:31 -0500, "Joe AutoDrill"
wrote:

I know some of you had asked where you could see an actual AutoDrill... I
just learned that we are on the main display at the Kentucky Gauge Hymark
booth - #1620.

If you happen to be there, and care, feel free to stop by and shake Jeremy's
hand and tell him we said hello!

...Of course, they close the doors in a little while so this is probably too
late unless you have newsgroup access on the floor of Fabtech.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022 x113
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-HQ.com
Production Tapping: http://www.Drill-HQ.com/?page_id=226
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill

V8013-R

Joe..ever need someone in California as a tech for your product
lines..Im always available.

Gunner

gunnerasch at gmail dot com

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Joe..ever need someone in California as a tech for your product
lines..Im always available.

Shoot me a private message sometime or Fbook me a message. Better to
discuss such things via those methods lest I accidentally skip the message,
etc.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022 x113
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-HQ.com
Production Tapping: http://www.Drill-HQ.com/?page_id=226
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 17 Nov 2011 16:30:22 -0500, "Joe AutoDrill"
wrote:

Joe..ever need someone in California as a tech for your product
lines..Im always available.

Shoot me a private message sometime or Fbook me a message. Better to
discuss such things via those methods lest I accidentally skip the message,
etc.

Drop me an email, I cant find anyplace on your facebook page to send a
private message.

Gunner

Gunner Asch