Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Machinery and welding equipment for sale

On Sun, 13 Nov 2011 13:28:42 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools
wrote:

On Nov 13, 10:48*am, Gunner Asch wrote:
Im needing to generate some dollars..so its time to start clearing out
the spare stuff Ive got

40 Taper Mill, Vert/Horizontal.
Nice Taiwanese mill, makes a GREAT HSM miller. About the same foot print
as a Bridgeport, but also has a horizontal mill spindle in the column.
Ive just picked this up and while its nasty dirty..the places Ive
cleaned are very nice underneight. Table is in good condition and no
issues are noted. 220/440 3ph with 2hp vertical and 3hp horizontal
motors.
$2000 obo.
(photos available on my phone soon as I download the card)
This machine is located in Chino, California...and Id just as soon not
haul it home. *Its probably 1800 lbs.

Abene milling machine. 40 taperhttps://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/AbeneMiller

Runs great, much power, very accurate. I don want to sell this..but I
need the cash and the room.
$1200 OBO

Rivett 918
Its loaded with tools, collets, chucks, slide tooling etc etc etc.
It is..is missing the collet closer. Shrug Ive got collet closers up
the wazoo..so maybe we can modify something to fit and work properly.
It will need a cleanup and probably a repaint, but its a solid machine
if you want a classic, *with little wear noted.
$600 OBO gets everything.

Airco Tig Welder (Esab)
Nice! Tig welder, 220/480 Single phase with Bernard coolant pump and
torch/regulator/pedal. I can toss in some spare ceramics and some
collets and electrodes, and *probably some rod of various sorts
Welds nicely at 250 amps and is on a cart with table top. Nice machine
$1200
Exactly like this machine but includes a wheeled cart with table tophttp://www.ebay.com/itm/Airco-Heliwelder-v-250-AC-DC-TIG-Welder-Berna...

Walker Turner 20" verticle bandsaw. Metal cutting, two speed gear box
plus vari-drive. A pretty decent saw *for metal or wood.
Will need the blade guides rebuilt, (new bearings..cheap) Nice well made
saw and runs well.
$1200 obo

Airco PhaseArc 350 mig with near new Tweeco #4 gun.
Runs fine, but is 220/480 3phase
Spray transfers nicely! Includes gage and regulator.
$900 OBOhttps://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/StacksOStuff#56202...

Miller 35 Mig black face Mig
Runs fine, is in good condition, welds nicely. Even Ernie says good
things about them. *220vt, 1ph, 175 amp. Probably a mid 1990s machine
Decent gun, ready to stick a tank on it and you are welding. Includes
gage and some spare tips
$800 obo

Lincoln Ranger 9
Nice gasoline powered welder ( Kohler), 250 amps AC/DC AND Mig
9000 watt generator with 240/110 outputs.
Machine has 1800 hrs on it, runs nicely, includes stinger and ground
clamp. Ill toss in 50 lbs of rod to get you started if you need it.
This is mounted on a stand for shop use, but will truck/trailer mount
just fine
$1800 OBO
My Miller 55g is just about finished so the Lincoln has become surplus
to my needs.https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...ksOStuff#56202...

Hobart Gas 300 amp gas welder on tires
300 amp, DC only. Made about 1943, with inline Chryser 6 cylinder
Runs fine, wells absolutely marvelous! Needs paint..chucklehttps://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/1943HobartGasoline...

$1200 OBO. No lights on the trailer, so bring up a set of Harbor Freight
lites and we will put them on.

Rockwell 17-800 Drill press
Nice heavy 17" floor model drill press WITH mounted VFD and work lamp
all nicely mounted. Will change speeds via pulleys or VFD and do tapping
nicely. 220vt 1ph
$600 obo * * ( Im replacing it with the Aciero mill drill)https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...2008#541016990...

Ramco Surface Grinder
*6x18" with electric chuck and coolant tank and pump.
Copy of the venerable B&S 6x18. Complete with all guards, shields, tanks
etc etc and Ill toss in a bunch of grinding wheels, both flat and cup.
Decent grinder! *Could use a coat of paint..but runs nicely as is G
$600 OBOhttps://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/Shop2008#542313833...

Walker Turner double Drill press on nice cast iron stand.
(2) drill presses on a 3 drill press base. 1/2hp, 15" 110vt
Everything runs nicely and is a great home drill press setup.
$500 OBO. Ill include a nice assortment of bits, vise etc etc

Feeler Second Ops lathe, with turret, cross slide, and the rare
headstock mounted cutoff tool. Lots of turret tooling!!
220vt 3ph. NICE clean machine and runs very very well.

And of course..Ive got tons of Stuff, individual tooling of all sorts

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...602/NewForSale

Anyone interested? Trade, cash, barter...machines, cash, guns...the
usual Stuff we can trade for.
Cash is king of course. Cash gets you more consideration on the OBO
part......G

Some of this stuff may be priced a smidge high..some of it a bit low.
Make me an offer and we can negotiate.

I can come up with some pictures in a few days on anything you want to
see.

Gunner
805-732-5308

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Gunner Asch

Hey Gummer...do you own any of this stuff free and clear?

Still waiting for that proof of purchase on the Abene so we can get
that deal
moving.

It's been a week since I requested it...what is the holdup?

Too busy posting crap on Usenet?

TMT

TMT-just quit already. If Mark provided proof of ownership or proof
that he can legally sell the Abene mill you wouldn't buy it anyway. I
don't say this in defense of Mark, I think he's an ass. But your posts
are getting real tiresome so just quit already and post something
about metalworking please.
Eric
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Yep, we all wish TMT would just go back to sucking his fat mommies'
milk jugs (all four of them) and STFU already. It's like listening to
some libtard's kindergartner whining for hours on end.