Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gear puller for DC cordless drill motor gear?

I am trying to make a gear puller for my Bosch 36 V cordless drill
motor. I must use that motor with a different gear. A DeWalt 18 V
right angle drill motor gear will be used in its place.

I would really rather buy a gear puller. Is there anything for
pulling small DC motor gears off?

If not. Is there an easy way to make a small gear puller like
that?

Thanks.