Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Treaters for 2011

Treaters are like popcorn. They slow down, but you're never
sure it's done. Well, at least with popcorn you can listen
for the smoke detector.

I had about 45 this year. Nearly evenly balanced, between
boys and girls.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Treaters are like popcorn. They slow down, but you're never
sure it's done. Well, at least with popcorn you can listen
for the smoke detector.

I had about 45 this year. Nearly evenly balanced, between
boys and girls.

I haven't had any in they last 12 years.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Treaters are like popcorn. They slow down, but you're never
sure it's done. Well, at least with popcorn you can listen
for the smoke detector.

I had about 45 this year. Nearly evenly balanced, between
boys and girls.

I haven't had any in they last 12 years.

Yea but did you get any trick-or-treaters this year?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Oct 31, 11:19*pm, Tom Gardner mars@tacks wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Treaters are like popcorn. They slow down, but you're never
sure it's done. Well, at least with popcorn you can listen
for the smoke detector.

I had about 45 this year. Nearly evenly balanced, between
boys and girls.

* * I haven't had any in they last 12 years.

Yea but did you get any trick-or-treaters this year?

I did. ;)

One little kid was wearing a George Bush mask and a flight jack...with
"Mission Accomplished" on the back of it.

His brother wore a Dick Cheney mask...and carried a shotgun.

I laughed...and laughed...and laughed.

They got lots of candy from me.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Treaters are like popcorn. They slow down, but you're never
sure it's done. Well, at least with popcorn you can listen
for the smoke detector.

I had about 45 this year. Nearly evenly balanced, between
boys and girls.

* * I haven't had any in they last 12 years.

Yea but did you get any trick-or-treaters this year?

I did. ;)

One little kid was wearing a George Bush mask and a flight jack...with
"Mission Accomplished" on the back of it.

His brother wore a Dick Cheney mask...and carried a shotgun.

I laughed...and laughed...and laughed.

They got lots of candy from me.

TMT

What else did they get perv boy? How did you sneak past the dragnet?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Treaters are like popcorn. They slow down, but you're never
sure it's done. Well, at least with popcorn you can listen
for the smoke detector.

I had about 45 this year. Nearly evenly balanced, between
boys and girls.

We had three . Teenage boys , looked a bit old to be out TorT'ing , but I
gave 'em some candy anyway . In this 'hood , I'd have likely come out to
find all my tires slashed if I hadn't ...
--
Snag
Learning keeps

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Treaters are like popcorn. They slow down, but you're never
sure it's done. Well, at least with popcorn you can listen
for the smoke detector.

I had about 45 this year. Nearly evenly balanced, between
boys and girls.

I haven't had any in they last 12 years.

Yea but did you get any trick-or-treaters this year?

No, I guess they wouldn't let the 50+ year olds out again this year.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

You live in a decomissioned missile silo?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in
message

I haven't had any in they last 12 years.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:

You live in a decomissioned missile silo?

An area with almost no kids. I want a missle silo, but there aren't
any in my price range.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 1 Nov 2011 09:00:34 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

You live in a decomissioned missile silo?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

I had none last night either. Last year I had 2-3, the year before that,
none, and so forth.

The local churches and civic organizations do up holloween programs and
they are far more interesting to children and parents than spending 3
hours walking dark streets and banging on doors.

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in
message

I haven't had any in they last 12 years.

Gunner Asch

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

With the missile silo, present a couple problems. Need a
sump pump, and hope the Ruskies aren't pointing thier nukes
at you. And a good elevator to get to the bottom.

I've heard from others who had zero treaters.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in
message
m...

Stormin Mormon wrote:

You live in a decomissioned missile silo?

An area with almost no kids. I want a missle silo, but
there aren't
any in my price range.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 21:00:36 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Treaters are like popcorn. They slow down, but you're never
sure it's done. Well, at least with popcorn you can listen
for the smoke detector.

I had about 45 this year. Nearly evenly balanced, between
boys and girls.

When the box of 125 packs was gone, we turned off the yard and porch
lights and retreated to the den. Most of them had a lot of effort into
the costumes.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:

With the missile silo, present a couple problems. Need a
sump pump, and hope the Ruskies aren't pointing thier nukes
at you. And a good elevator to get to the bottom.

The biggest problem is that current treaties require decommissioned
silos to be destroyed.

I've heard from others who had zero treaters.

I don't bother to buy candy. If an did show up, they would have to
settle for the little bit of sugar free stuff I keep on hand for myself.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

My driveway is over 1400 feet long. Not many will hike that
far when the next house is 100 feet down the highway.

I spotted some glow in the dark sheep in a magazine.
I'm thinking of putting them out in the yard - as a range marker -
so I know how far it is if I shoot...

Really - I was thinking about 12 and line the driveway with
green sheep!

Maybe someday.

Martin

On 11/1/2011 5:28 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
With the missile silo, present a couple problems. Need a
sump pump, and hope the Ruskies aren't pointing thier nukes
at you. And a good elevator to get to the bottom.

I've heard from others who had zero treaters.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Martin Eastburn wrote:

My driveway is over 1400 feet long. Not many will hike that
far when the next house is 100 feet down the highway.

I spotted some glow in the dark sheep in a magazine.
I'm thinking of putting them out in the yard - as a range marker -
so I know how far it is if I shoot...

Really - I was thinking about 12 and line the driveway with
green sheep!

Maybe someday.

Add motion sensors and let them greet your visitors. ;-)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 02 Nov 2011 21:11:34 -0500, Martin Eastburn
wrote:

My driveway is over 1400 feet long. Not many will hike that
far when the next house is 100 feet down the highway.

I spotted some glow in the dark sheep in a magazine.
I'm thinking of putting them out in the yard - as a range marker -
so I know how far it is if I shoot...

Really - I was thinking about 12 and line the driveway with
green sheep!

Maybe someday.

Wouldn't a NV scope be more devious fun?

--
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.
-- Jimi Hendrix