Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Treaters for 2011

My driveway is over 1400 feet long. Not many will hike that
far when the next house is 100 feet down the highway.

I spotted some glow in the dark sheep in a magazine.
I'm thinking of putting them out in the yard - as a range marker -
so I know how far it is if I shoot...

Really - I was thinking about 12 and line the driveway with
green sheep!

Maybe someday.

Martin

On 11/1/2011 5:28 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
With the missile silo, present a couple problems. Need a
sump pump, and hope the Ruskies aren't pointing thier nukes
at you. And a good elevator to get to the bottom.

I've heard from others who had zero treaters.