Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Treaters for 2011

Stormin Mormon wrote:

With the missile silo, present a couple problems. Need a
sump pump, and hope the Ruskies aren't pointing thier nukes
at you. And a good elevator to get to the bottom.

The biggest problem is that current treaties require decommissioned
silos to be destroyed.

I've heard from others who had zero treaters.

I don't bother to buy candy. If an did show up, they would have to
settle for the little bit of sugar free stuff I keep on hand for myself.