Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Save your powder, boys...

(note: I'm not confirming any of this, just asking if anybody has heard
anything about it?)

WOW! This is scary!

For the last several years a company called *The Freedom Group* has
been buying up gun and ammunition manufacturers.Some of the companies
are Bushmaster,Marlin,Remington,DPMS, Dakota Arms and H&R.

Some people worry that this *Freedom Group *is going to control most of
the firearms companies in the United States. If you control the
manufacturers you can decide to stop selling to civilians.What a
perfect way to control guns.

Now if you do some digging you will see that The Freedom Group is owned
by a company called Cerberus Capital Management.
Guess who controls Cerberus???
GEORGE SOROS !!!!!!!!! One of the most evil men on this planet who
wants to restrict or ban all civilian guns.

Why have we not heard about this in the "mainstream" media? I would
think this would be BIG news.

http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com/...arnes-bullets/

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-10-08, Richard wrote:
[...]

I am a little tired after getting a 1,000 lbs screw compressor out of a
crowded backroom with concrete barriers. So I did not have much energy
to check, but I briefly looked up a Wikipedia article on Cerberus, and
it does not seem to be relate to Soros. Am I missing anything?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-10-09, Ignoramus12767 wrote:
On 2011-10-08, Richard wrote:
[...]

Cereberus is controlled by Steve Feinberg,

``Feinberg has been noted to be a very private person. Despite his
considerable personal wealth (Feinberg reportedly made $50 million in
2004), his lifestyle is notably less extravagant than his peers in
private equity.[3] He lives on Manhattan's Upper East Side with his
wife Gisela and their three daughters.

His hobbies include game hunting, chess, skiing, and riding his
Harley-Davidson motorcycle. Steve and Gisela Feinberg are prolific
donors to the Republican Party and related organizations. Former
Republican Vice President of the United States Dan Quayle works for
Cerberus as Chairman of Global Investments, and former United States
Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld was a client.''

Sounds like just the type of guy to own gun making firms.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus12767 fired this volley in
:

Sounds like just the type of guy to own gun making firms.

Besides, there are plenty of guns right now to "take back control", if it
ever came to that.

These outfits mostly sell new guns. I'm not a collector in any sense, but
I have enough weapons so that "new" doesn't matter -- I've also got
suffient ammo for every calibre and gauge.

LLoyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 18:42:49 -0500, Richard
wrote:

Guess who controls Cerberus???
GEORGE SOROS !!!!!!!!! One of the most evil men on this planet who
wants to restrict or ban all civilian guns.

Why have we not heard about this in the "mainstream" media? I would
think this would be BIG news.

http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com/...arnes-bullets/

George Soros is a front man for the Rothschild banking family. They
are the head of world Zionism and are the real trouble makers in this
world.

You haven't heard about it in the MSM (assuming this story is true)
because they and their cronies OWN the MSM.
Dave

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/8/2011 5:26 PM, Ignoramus12767 wrote:
On 2011-10-09, wrote:
On 2011-10-08, wrote:
[...]

Well, the guy had to take his chance to try to connect George Soros to
something he could be against. I mean, really, these right wingers are
so desperate to find wrong doing on the part of the Obama administration
it's ridiculous.

Nearly three years into Obama's first term and there is not much to find
that is corruption. So it's pick, pick, pick, at the most meaningless
and irrelevant things they can find. Look, a basically honest
administration and the opposition is going to any length to try to make
it look bad, but all they are doing is looking like idiots.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 19:33:57 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Ignoramus12767 fired this volley in
:

Sounds like just the type of guy to own gun making firms.

Besides, there are plenty of guns right now to "take back control", if it
ever came to that.

These outfits mostly sell new guns. I'm not a collector in any sense, but
I have enough weapons so that "new" doesn't matter -- I've also got
suffient ammo for every calibre and gauge.

LLoyd

What you have done is the prudent thing to do.

Karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-10-09, Karl wrote:
On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 19:33:57 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

fired this volley in
:

Sounds like just the type of guy to own gun making firms.

Besides, there are plenty of guns right now to "take back control", if it
ever came to that.

These outfits mostly sell new guns. I'm not a collector in any sense, but
I have enough weapons so that "new" doesn't matter -- I've also got
suffient ammo for every calibre and gauge.

LLoyd

What you have done is the prudent thing to do.

Karl

So have I.

But broadcasting it for all to see might not be the smartest thing to
do, just saying....

--
:3 )~
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Mouse fired this volley in news:j6s1u9$ced$1@dont-
email.me:

But broadcasting it for all to see might not be the smartest thing to
do, just saying....

Mouse, I personally live in a community where the most popular home
security 'system' is "Protected by Smith and Wesson".

Everybody on our 200 acres has weapons, knows what the neighbors have,
and generally everyone goes hunting together at least twice a year.

Consider what happens when a vehicle that doesn't 'belong' on our roads
shows up. Anyone at whose house it stops gets at least a couple of
calls! If you don't answer, you get a few drive-bys to check.

LLoyd

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

fired this volley in news:j6s1u9$ced$1@dont-
email.me:

But broadcasting it for all to see might not be the smartest thing to
do, just saying....

Mouse, I personally live in a community where the most popular home
security 'system' is "Protected by Smith and Wesson".

Everybody on our 200 acres has weapons, knows what the neighbors have,
and generally everyone goes hunting together at least twice a year.

Consider what happens when a vehicle that doesn't 'belong' on our roads
shows up. Anyone at whose house it stops gets at least a couple of
calls! If you don't answer, you get a few drive-bys to check.

LLoyd

Yeah, good point. It does depend on your environment. I live in a
built-up suburban area, loaded with second/summer homes in Massachusetts
and things are quite different, you're more than likely to be burgled
while you're away and no one would notice.

--
:3 )~
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 09 Oct 2011 08:16:50 -0400, Mouse wrote:

[...]

I'm glad my neighbors are like LLoyd's. Of course, we talk to each
other enough to know when you leave the house. A good neighborhood
does more to control crime than any other measure.

Karl
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/9/2011 9:30 AM, Karl Townsend wrote:
On Sun, 09 Oct 2011 08:16:50 -0400, wrote:

[...]

I agree. Good relations with the neighbors is the ultimate survival
strategy. My wife has a bugout kit in her car just in case things get
bad, but staying in place is a better survival strategy unless it is an
environmental disaster, you know the folks around you, know where the
natural resources are and how to get them. Go someplace else and you're
just another suspicious stranger. Interesting thread.

--
:3 )~
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 09 Oct 2011 06:50:48 -0500, Ignoramus1126

On 2011-10-09, Karl Townsend wrote:
On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 19:33:57 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Ignoramus12767 fired this volley in
:

Sounds like just the type of guy to own gun making firms.

Besides, there are plenty of guns right now to "take back control", if it
ever came to that.

These outfits mostly sell new guns. I'm not a collector in any sense, but
I have enough weapons so that "new" doesn't matter -- I've also got
suffient ammo for every calibre and gauge.

LLoyd

What you have done is the prudent thing to do.

Karl

So have I.

VBG

Gunner

"In the history of mankind, there have always been men and women who's goal
in life is to take down nations. We have just elected such a man to run our
country." - David Lloyyd (2008)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Hawke fired this volley in news:j6u3pj$1uf$4
@speranza.aioe.org:

Just because people say things here doesn't mean any of it is true. My
guess is you could check the homes of most people and almost nobody is
stocked up for the end of the world. That doesn't mean they aren't
saying they are. That kind of thing is not cheap.

I never said that. I said I had "plenty" of weapons, and sufficient ammo
for every one. As long as you have enough firepower to forcibly obtain
more (if it came to that), you have enough.

LLoyd

take a break boys [email protected] Home Repair 0 June 3rd 08 06:15 AM
BOYS ASSOCIATION Dollars Home Repair 0 June 6th 06 08:43 AM
Wonder Pup, those Veritas boys do it again! Edwin Pawlowski Woodworking 1 February 6th 05 05:25 AM
The Boys are back...! Lobster UK diy 1 January 26th 04 05:17 PM