Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Save your powder, boys...

On Sun, 09 Oct 2011 06:50:48 -0500, Ignoramus1126

On 2011-10-09, Karl Townsend wrote:
On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 19:33:57 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Ignoramus12767 fired this volley in
:

Sounds like just the type of guy to own gun making firms.

Besides, there are plenty of guns right now to "take back control", if it
ever came to that.

These outfits mostly sell new guns. I'm not a collector in any sense, but
I have enough weapons so that "new" doesn't matter -- I've also got
suffient ammo for every calibre and gauge.

LLoyd

What you have done is the prudent thing to do.

Karl

So have I.

VBG

Gunner

"In the history of mankind, there have always been men and women who's goal
in life is to take down nations. We have just elected such a man to run our
country." - David Lloyyd (2008)