Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mouse[_4_] Mouse[_4_] is offline

Default Save your powder, boys...

On 2011-10-09, Karl wrote:
On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 19:33:57 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

fired this volley in
:

Sounds like just the type of guy to own gun making firms.

Besides, there are plenty of guns right now to "take back control", if it
ever came to that.

These outfits mostly sell new guns. I'm not a collector in any sense, but
I have enough weapons so that "new" doesn't matter -- I've also got
suffient ammo for every calibre and gauge.

LLoyd

What you have done is the prudent thing to do.

Karl

So have I.

But broadcasting it for all to see might not be the smartest thing to
do, just saying....

--
:3 )~