Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ping Gunner, 4c collets

Gunner

I picked up an Elgin 4x5 bench lathe last week for $25. It's in kind
of rough shape, but should be usable. I started looking for 4c
collets on the net and came across a post of yours from 2004 saying
you had 200.

Any left?
CarlBoyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 2 Oct 2011 16:51:52 -0700 (PDT), Carl
wrote:

Gunner

I picked up an Elgin 4x5 bench lathe last week for $25. It's in kind
of rough shape, but should be usable. I started looking for 4c
collets on the net and came across a post of yours from 2004 saying
you had 200.

Any left?
CarlBoyd

Ill have to check. Ive still got a Rivet 918 and I think...think its 4C.
The little jap second ops lathe went to a friend for free with a bunch
of 4cs.

Ill check tommorow as the Rivet is stored off site, and I really need to
get it home.

Gunner

"In the history of mankind, there have always been men and women who's goal
in life is to take down nations. We have just elected such a man to run our
country." - David Lloyyd (2008)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

For a change. Not a particularly spectacular week, but not bad. Maybe I
can pay Septembers bills as soon as they pay me. Lets hope its less than
30 days out.....

Ping Gunner Buerste Metalworking 2 October 29th 09 05:23 AM
Ping Gunner !!! Gerald Miller Metalworking 0 March 11th 09 03:00 AM
Ping Gunner Jeff Wisnia Metalworking 4 May 13th 08 06:02 PM
Ping Gunner cavelamb himself[_4_] Metalworking 0 September 24th 07 05:27 PM
PING: GUNNER michael Metalworking 17 September 18th 05 05:37 PM