Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ping Gunner

Hey, send email to me with your email address, I forget what computer it is
on, it must be in the office somewhere. I have an idea for a mechanism that
might be too stupid to post or too brilliant to give away. And, you have
all the parts I need to buy.

gunner at lightspeed.net

I dont have your real email addy handy

Gunner

"I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the
means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not
making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of
it. In my youth I travelled much, and I observed in different
countries, that the more public provisions were made for the
poor the less they provided for themselves, and of course became
poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the
more they did for themselves, and became richer." -- Benjamin
Franklin, /The Encouragement of Idleness/, 1766

gunner at lightspeed.net

I dont have your real email addy handy

Gunner

I tried that address and got a bounce.

Mine is:

tom at ohiobrush dot com

PING - Gunner Jim Chandler Metalworking 8 December 4th 08 01:51 AM
Ping Gunner Jeff Wisnia Metalworking 4 May 13th 08 06:02 PM
Ping Gunner Rob Fraser Metalworking 0 November 28th 07 06:57 PM
Ping: Gunner Jim Chandler Metalworking 0 November 2nd 07 11:56 PM
OT - Ping Gunner Cliff Metalworking 3 March 9th 05 02:35 AM