Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 478 days until Obama is out of office

On 10/1/2011 12:40 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Thu, 29 Sep 2011 06:07:02 -0500, wrote:

On 9/29/11 4:37 AM, American Voices wrote:
America can't lose this loser fast enough.

http://www.theobamacountdown.com/

http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com/

Why not post your address so we can go over to your house and tell you
that you're wrong in person?

Want mine? I do strongly suggest that you wear Kevlar when visiting in
an unfriendly manner. Well...on second thought..dont bother. Ill simply
use a rifle . No biggy.
Kevlar doesnt work worth a **** for stopping rifle calibers unless you
are loaded down to the gills with it. In which case Ill simply use a
sledge hammer. Shrug

Shovels work pretty well too. Nice sharp #2 round point and I can
seperate your skull from your spine in one easy motion. And its pretty
accurate too, if one has ever worked with a shovel very much.

Want my address Comrade? It will only lead to an unmarked grave out in
the desert...just a heads up. But hey..if you want it...and have the
nads to come visiting...it will be a one way trip.

Can your comrades down at the hall run that pesky mimeograph without
you?

Gunner

Ever notice that in your little fantasies it's always you that prevails
in any contest with anyone else. Little matter that you're now old and
weak. No matter who "comes after you" they wind up dead and buried
somewhere in the desert. That sounds good until you see what you look
like these days. Like I said before, any decent high school jock would
kick the **** out of you in a fight. You're only Rambo in your own mind.
To everyone else you're just a stupid old man who is delusional. You
can't compete anymore with men that are young and in shape. They would
destroy you in any kind of physical contest. So please, don't bother us
with your silly fantasies. A Navy SEAL you aren't no matter how many
times you try to convince us that you are. You're old, dude. We know
that. When are you going to catch on that we all know the truth about
you and quit the charade about what a bad ass you are? Because you aren't.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 01 Oct 2011 22:09:15 -0700, Hawke
wrote:

[...]

LOL Hack, we're still waiting to see that shirtless picture of YOU,
along with that photoshopped Bachelor of Science degree you claim to
have.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Change the subject why don't you? I'm not the one claiming that if
people show up at my door they will disappear into shallow graves, am I?
But I do know how much a man loses as he ages. Gummer also had to have
open heart surgery and that doesn't make a man stronger. So he's an old
man with a surgically repaired heart. Does that sound like Chuck Norris
to you?

I'm not the one making any claims about how I can do away with anyone.
You had the opportunity to see some weapons and my diploma. You can
verify the diploma if you want to spend a few bucks, but being the
cheapskate that you are I know you won't. You'll just make
unsubstantiated accusations. Doesn't really matter though because what I
tell you is factual. Your problem is that you disbelieve me when I tell
you the truth and you believe Gummer when he lies. There's nothing I can
do about that.

I put up some pictures on Photobucket so you could see what I said was
true. When I get around to it I'll put some pictures of me up there too.
It's just that I'm not in the habit of taking pictures of myself.
Besides that my camera is not working right either and I may have to get
a new one. But don't worry. I'll put up what I look like one of these
days. But what if I do? You'll just say it's not really me.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

The Parakeet is more than welcome to come to my homestead and back up
his claims. And I might even let him live, but he will be extensively
photographed after the fact and the pictures will be clearly marked and
posted everywhere on the internet.

Same with Trotstupe. Though with him...he might not survive. In
fact..the odds are pretty good he wont. Something about him simply makes
my teeth itch. The Parakeet on the other hand..I simply hold in amused
contempt.

Shrug

They will never know if I talk the talk AND walk the walk if they dont
show up.

Gunner

"In the history of mankind, there have always been men and women who's goal
in life is to take down nations. We have just elected such a man to run our
country." - David Lloyyd (2008)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/2/2011 1:08 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

LOL Hack, we're still waiting to see that shirtless picture of YOU,
along with that photoshopped Bachelor of Science degree you claim to
have.

The Parakeet is more than welcome to come to my homestead and back up
his claims. And I might even let him live, but he will be extensively
photographed after the fact and the pictures will be clearly marked and
posted everywhere on the internet.

Same with Trotstupe. Though with him...he might not survive. In
fact..the odds are pretty good he wont. Something about him simply makes
my teeth itch. The Parakeet on the other hand..I simply hold in amused
contempt.

Shrug

They will never know if I talk the talk AND walk the walk if they dont
show up.

Gunner

I have said it many times before. The last place I'm planning to make a
trip to is Taft. There is absolutely nothing in that crappy place that
has any attraction for me. That said, I too am in the phone book and
anyone who wants can look me up and find my phone number and exactly
where I live. So anyone is free to come see me for any reason they want
to, like showing me that they can kick my ass.

But like I also said in my last post, every time Gummer tells us about
him having a fight with anyone of any age he winds up killing them and
burying them. Knowing that he's had open heart surgery and is close to
60 years old that tells me all I need to know about his physical
capability. In other words, it's not very good. It's not like a 20 year
old's, or a 30 year old's, or even a 40 year old's. It's like a 60 year
old's and not one who is in great shape like Jack Lalanne was. Gummer is
a heart patient. Any time you put a lot of stress on him he's likely to
have another cardiac event.

So that's what we're dealing with, and old man, who's had heart
problems. Not a Navy SEAL, not an Army Ranger, not even a young vigorous
man. This is why I have no fear of him. I don't care what he could do
when he was 20. He's not 20 anymore he's more like 60. He's nothing but
bluff and bull**** stories. Anyone here that wants to believe his
stories, go for it. Me, I see an old broken down guy who's pretending
he's like a professional fighter. He's not. He can come and find me and
show me how tough he is any time he wants. He won't. I for one would be
glad to never again hear him telling us what he'll do to anyone who
troubles him. It's just crap but I know he'll be saying the same thing
when he's 70 too. Funny how some people are so stupid they don't know that.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 03 Oct 2011 10:45:53 -0700, Hawke
wrote:

[...]

I wouldn't short sell Gunner parakeet boy. Just because he's had heart
surgery doesn't mean he can't take care of you. For all we know, his
cardiac situation may be better than yours after his surgery. Besides,
you're no spring chicken yourself. Looking at my files, it say you
just turned 61 yourself last month.

Now why don't you be a good boy, er old man, and take that trip to
Taft? I hear it's a beautiful place, especially lovely this time of
year. At your age it should be one of those things you should
absolutely do before you die. LOL! Bring TMT with you!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I just did 3 miles on the Vitamaster treadmil at a trot. Came in for
lunch and did my daily dose. Crom but it hurts so good.

Dick Marcinko and I have some similar views on the Art of Pain and
those of us who have lived with it for most of our lives.

And dealt out more than a fair bit of it as well.

Shrug

As for the Parakeet..**** yes. Have him bring TMT along. Tell em to
bring their guns and Ill teach em combat shooting.

"It takes 47 muscles to frown, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a
finely tuned sniper rifle."

Gunner

"In the history of mankind, there have always been men and women who's goal
in life is to take down nations. We have just elected such a man to run our
country." - David Lloyyd (2008)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I'm sure it would be a lesson they could take with them to the grave

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

You might be surprised to know that I too have read all of Dick
Marcinko's Seal Team Six books. So I know that enduring pain is how
Marcinko says he knows he's still alive. But that doesn't make me a Navy
SEAL. I could pretend to be one though from what I've read. So could
someone who has read Gunner Asche and Dick Marcinko. Like someone who
lives in Taft, if you know what I mean.

I'm just a guy whose hobbies are bodybuilding and shooting. I'm old, so
I know what it's like for Gummer, because he's close to my age, and I
know that no matter what he does he's not ever going to be what he was
before his heart attack. It doesn't work like that. No one is better
after having heart surgery.

Not long ago Gummer was saying he was doing Katas every day. Remember
when you said that? Between the Katas, the treadmill, his work in the
shop, and his work in L.A., and all the time he spends on newsgroups, I
don't see how there's enough time in a day for all of it. You know like
maybe someone is exaggerating a bit?

Not me, though. I just go to the gym and train five days a week and
shoot at my gun club on Wednesdays. That's what I do, I'm good at those
things. I've done lots of martial arts throughout my life. I'm still in
good shape. I can take care of myself. No one in my age group worries
me. You think Gummer, the guy who tells all the bull**** stories scares
me? You have to prove things to me. He talks a great game. Most people
like that are con men. That's my bet. He's all talk.

I'm easy to find. I live in Chico, Ca. I'm in the phone book. Anyone can
stop by anytime they want, Gummer included. I'm not holding my breath
though. I'm never going to Taft either.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Man, are you a sucker or what? You think me and TMT would be the first
people that Gummer would murder, or do you think he has already done it
a bunch of times already?

Because either he's a serial killer that has killed numerous people over
all kinds of minor insults and buried them out in the desert or he hasn't.

So which is it? We'd be his first murders or he's already done a number
before?

I'd say it's a pretty good bet that Gummer hasn't murdered anyone ever.
I seriously doubt TMT and I would be his first. Only a really stupid,
childish, fool would believe something like that. That a guy who has
never murdered anyone would wait his whole life and do it over a minor
dispute over who could win in a fight. Yeah, that really makes a lot of
sense, doesn't it? Well, maybe it does to you. But then you are someone
who's really, really, easily conned.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Then you should really have no problem going to visit him. Are you
going to drive, or should Gunner arrange to pick you two fairies up
with his backhoe?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/5/2011 6:05 AM, Benny Fishhole wrote:

[...]

**** you. You go visit him. Then you can report to us what a fearsome
guy he is, and how he can still run a six minute mile and bench 400 lbs.
at 57 years old and after heart surgery. Or you tell us the truth that
he looks like a pretty ordinary old man. Go to Taft, give us a report on
Gummer's physical condition. Then if you want you can both come up to
Chico and look me up. I'm not going anywhere. I've got better things to do.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 05 Oct 2011 15:38:32 -0700, Hawke
wrote:

[...]

I kind of figured you would be too scared. All talk, and it isn't even
anything original. I guess that's why you are the parakeet. Chirp,
chirp!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Oh yeah, that's right. The kind of guy that really scares me more than
anything are guys who are nearly 60 years old, have bad hearts, and lie
a lot. That's my greatest fear, that I can't handle someone like that.
Yeah. I'm terrified. I'm really scared Gummer's coming up here to get
me. I'm just trembling thinking about that superman. I'm soooo scared.

You're a joke. Why don't you go to Taft and tell us if Gummer is telling
the truth about being a magnificent physical specimen he still is and
how he can kick everyone's ass. You can also tell us why you would be
such a knucklehead that you would believe that ****? Is it just that you
have decided everything Gummer says is true? Is he your personal Rush
Limbaugh? Have you not even once found that things Gummer has said are
baloney? He's so full of it no one with half a brain would believe his
bull****. But you eat it all up. That says a lot about how smart you
aren't. All you accomplish with your silly, juvenile, **** is to make me
think what a silly, little, childish, boy you are.

In a while I'm going to put some more stuff up on my photobucket
account. Then you'll see what I really look like. Sorry to say it'll
just confirm what I've already told you.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Gunner's an open book. We know what he's capable of. You on the other
hand, all talk. You keep saying how you aren't afraid of someone who's
nearly 60 years old, but you kind of leave out that you are over 60
yourself. Why don't you just go to Taft and end your misery, k?