Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 490 days until Obama is out of office

On 9/17/2011 10:25 AM, Tom wrote:
On Sep 17, 2:53 am, American wrote:
Let's impeach this fool and get him out of office even faster.

http://www.theobamacountdown.com/

http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com/

Since the President is currently polling ahead of all of the
Republican candidates, I'd say your header is a bit misleading.

While I don't expect an answer, please enumerate the crimes for which
our President should be impeached.

Tom

They don't need any. To them simply not doing things the way they want
them done is a criminal offense. Like all tyrants they just make up laws
as they go so they can do away with anyone they dislike. And boy, do
they dislike Obama. That tells me he's doing the right things.

Hawke