Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anyone need a hammer?

http://www.salvex.com/listings/listi...331108c7489970

How about 35,000 of them?

--
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry
capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.
It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an
Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense
and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have
such a man for their? president.. Blaming the prince of the
fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of
fools that made him their prince".
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wow, a container with abandoned chinese hammers in Istanbul...

On 2011-09-13, Gunner Asch wrote:
http://www.salvex.com/listings/listi...331108c7489970

How about 35,000 of them?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ignoramus6900" wrote in message
Wow, a container with abandoned chinese hammers in Istanbul...

If someone had a flea market stall for the next 50 years, they couldn't sell
all those hammers...

If I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the morning, night, during breakfast, with
two hands, while sleeping - and still never run out of hammers.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

http://www.salvex.com/listings/listi...331108c7489970

How about 35,000 of them?

Wow! I didn't know that TMT was having a family reunion!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Trills of Mary Travers ( I thought she was HOT! ) going on in my mind

If I had a hammer,
I'd hammer in the morning,
I'd hammer in the evening,
All over this land.........

Alas, Mary is dead.

Had she been close to me, I would have been hammering as much as she would
allow ............... My hammer would have been well worn ................

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-09-13, Gunner Asch wrote:
http://www.salvex.com/listings/listi...331108c7489970

How about 35,000 of them?

But the price is great!!!

VBG

--
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry
capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.
It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an
Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense
and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have
such a man for their? president.. Blaming the prince of the
fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of
fools that made him their prince".
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 13 Sep 2011 16:28:18 -0400, "Joe AutoDrill"
wrote:

"Ignoramus6900" wrote in message
m...
Wow, a container with abandoned chinese hammers in Istanbul...

If someone had a flea market stall for the next 50 years, they couldn't sell
all those hammers...

If I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the morning, night, during breakfast, with
two hands, while sleeping - and still never run out of hammers.

Think...99cent stores...

--
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry
capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.
It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an
Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense
and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have
such a man for their? president.. Blaming the prince of the
fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of
fools that made him their prince".
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

http://www.salvex.com/listings/listi...331108c7489970

How about 35,000 of them?

Wow! I didn't know that TMT was having a family reunion!

Hammers are smarter!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-09-13, Gunner Asch wrote:
http://www.salvex.com/listings/listi...331108c7489970

How about 35,000 of them?

But the price is great!!!

VBG

BUT......they're in Istanbul Turkey! Shipping might cost a few
bucks....

Anyone else get a WOT warning on that web site? (web of trust)
somehow I got that plug in installed on my Mozilla, not sure if it's
worthwhile or not.

Remove 333 to reply.
Randy

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

http://www.salvex.com/listings/listi...331108c7489970

How about 35,000 of them?

Wow! I didn't know that TMT was having a family reunion!

Hammers are smarter!

Until they're rusty, chipped and have broken handles. Then it's a
tossup.