Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Statistics

Is there any way I can get some individual statistics on myself for the past
year? I need it for an article I'm writing. Would a google search of the
group using "statistics" as search word get the posts?

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-08-03, Steve B wrote:
Is there any way I can get some individual statistics on myself for the past
year? I need it for an article I'm writing. Would a google search of the
group using "statistics" as search word get the posts?

First things first, do you have a "Sent" or "Posted" articles folder?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve B" wrote in message

Is there any way I can get some individual statistics on myself for the past
year? I need it for an article I'm writing. Would a google search of the
group using "statistics" as search word get the posts?

Steve

==========

https://groups.google.com/groups/sea...&as_q=&as_epq=
&as_oq=&as_eq=&num=100&scoring=&lr=&as_sitesear ch=
&as_drrb=q&as_qdr=y&as_mind=1&as_minm=1&as_miny =
2011&as_maxd=1&as_maxm=1&as_maxy=2011&as_ugroup=
&as_usubject=&as_uauthors=Steve+B&safe=off

--

Eric

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-08-03, Steve B wrote:
Is there any way I can get some individual statistics on myself for the
past
year? I need it for an article I'm writing. Would a google search of
the
group using "statistics" as search word get the posts?

First things first, do you have a "Sent" or "Posted" articles folder?

Yes, and religiously, I dump the contents every six months or year,
whichever comes first.

A post I receive would not be in my Sent folder, would it?

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Steve B wrote:

Is there any way I can get some individual statistics on myself for the past
year? I need it for an article I'm writing. Would a google search of the
group using "statistics" as search word get the posts?

Steve

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=pittmanpirate%40hotmail.com&qt_s=Search+G roups

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=AnWbehkAAADI0NU6emPGcv7kA3RXyFRCb adRkHY8izvoWSZmz-9hFg

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 3 Aug 2011 05:41:54 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

Is there any way I can get some individual statistics on myself for the past
year? I need it for an article I'm writing. Would a google search of the
group using "statistics" as search word get the posts?

DejaVu used to give those to you, easy peasy. Maybe Google still does.
(Ha!) Search for your email address on Google Groups and see, Steve.

Ayup, your number is 494 from 8/3/10 'til now.

--
Win first, Fight later.

--martial principle of the Samurai

Statistics for OT spaco Metalworking 3 May 2nd 09 05:09 PM
Statistics for alt.machines.cnc, 16 Mar 2009 Wes[_2_] Metalworking 1 March 22nd 09 08:22 PM
Statistics for alt.machines.cnc, 16 Mar 2009 Wes[_2_] Metalworking 0 March 20th 09 08:37 PM
Statistics for alt.machines.cnc, 16 Mar 2009 Wes[_2_] Metalworking 0 March 18th 09 09:33 PM