DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Statistics (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/326791-statistics.html)

Steve B[_10_] August 3rd 11 01:41 PM

Statistics

Is there any way I can get some individual statistics on myself for the past
year? I need it for an article I'm writing. Would a google search of the
group using "statistics" as search word get the posts?

Steve

Ignoramus11681 August 3rd 11 02:31 PM

Statistics

On 2011-08-03, Steve B wrote:
Is there any way I can get some individual statistics on myself for the past
year? I need it for an article I'm writing. Would a google search of the
group using "statistics" as search word get the posts?

First things first, do you have a "Sent" or "Posted" articles folder?

Eric[_15_] August 3rd 11 02:48 PM

Statistics

"Steve B" wrote in message

Is there any way I can get some individual statistics on myself for the past
year? I need it for an article I'm writing. Would a google search of the
group using "statistics" as search word get the posts?

Steve

==========

https://groups.google.com/groups/sea...&as_q=&as_epq=
&as_oq=&as_eq=&num=100&scoring=&lr=&as_sitesear ch=
&as_drrb=q&as_qdr=y&as_mind=1&as_minm=1&as_miny =
2011&as_maxd=1&as_maxm=1&as_maxy=2011&as_ugroup=
&as_usubject=&as_uauthors=Steve+B&safe=off

--

Eric

Steve B[_10_] August 3rd 11 07:12 PM

Statistics

On 2011-08-03, Steve B wrote:
Is there any way I can get some individual statistics on myself for the
past
year? I need it for an article I'm writing. Would a google search of
the
group using "statistics" as search word get the posts?

First things first, do you have a "Sent" or "Posted" articles folder?

Yes, and religiously, I dump the contents every six months or year,
whichever comes first.

A post I receive would not be in my Sent folder, would it?

Steve

Michael A. Terrell August 3rd 11 08:23 PM

Statistics

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=pittmanpirate%40hotmail.com&qt_s=Search+G roups

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=AnWbehkAAADI0NU6emPGcv7kA3RXyFRCb adRkHY8izvoWSZmz-9hFg

Larry Jaques[_4_] August 4th 11 04:36 AM

Statistics

On Wed, 3 Aug 2011 05:41:54 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

Is there any way I can get some individual statistics on myself for the past
year? I need it for an article I'm writing. Would a google search of the
group using "statistics" as search word get the posts?

DejaVu used to give those to you, easy peasy. Maybe Google still does.
(Ha!) Search for your email address on Google Groups and see, Steve.

Ayup, your number is 494 from 8/3/10 'til now.

--
Win first, Fight later.

--martial principle of the Samurai