Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
, , is offline

Default Obamanation

Gunner splurts:
On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 22:58:01 -0700, "." wrote:

On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 19:14:47 -0700, Gunner Asch wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtcWU...ature=youtu.be

She is VERY good!! Check out some of her other tunes as well.

Not bad for a 17 yr old eh?

Yes, bad.

Tone is harsh, can't hit a note. OMG, it hurts my
ears, no matter how much I might agree with the
sentiment, there's just very little talent there.

So we have an unnamed tone deaf Leftwinger trying to give a music
review.

I AGREE with the lyrics and sentiment of the song. So, I guess that
makes you Leftwinger too since you also like the song.
Stroke moment? Or did you just read too fast?

The fact that you think she has talent makes YOU the tonedeaf one, my
friend. Perhaps the stroke also affected your hearing. Notice you
didn't get a single reply back saying, "Oh yes, Gunner, she is a mighty
fine singer."

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 16:46:04 +0000 (UTC), ","
wrote:

[...]

Why dont you give it up? Its obvious that your ability to hear much of
anything is badly flawed, besides your own spewing and babbling (of
course)

So again Ill repeat what I previously wrote....

"So we have an unnamed tone deaf Leftwinger trying to give a music
review."

Was there anything else you wished to troll about?

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 17:39:27 +0000 (UTC), ","
wrote:

[...]

I also note that you didnt get any backup either.

VBG

Maybe the sane people who can actually hear music, didnt bother?

Gunner