Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
, , is offline

Default Obamanation

Gunner splurts:
On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 22:58:01 -0700, "." wrote:

On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 19:14:47 -0700, Gunner Asch wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtcWU...ature=youtu.be

She is VERY good!! Check out some of her other tunes as well.

Not bad for a 17 yr old eh?

Yes, bad.

Tone is harsh, can't hit a note. OMG, it hurts my
ears, no matter how much I might agree with the
sentiment, there's just very little talent there.

So we have an unnamed tone deaf Leftwinger trying to give a music
review.

I AGREE with the lyrics and sentiment of the song. So, I guess that
makes you Leftwinger too since you also like the song.
Stroke moment? Or did you just read too fast?

The fact that you think she has talent makes YOU the tonedeaf one, my
friend. Perhaps the stroke also affected your hearing. Notice you
didn't get a single reply back saying, "Oh yes, Gunner, she is a mighty
fine singer."