Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Black hurricanes....

On Jul 19, 11:40*am, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 14:42:40 +0200, "Ghetto Liberation Front News"

wrote:
Just when you think you have heard all of the stupid things that
are going on in the US -- this comes along.....Black
hurricanes....

Well, it appears our African-American friends have found yet
something else to be ****ed about. A black congresswoman (this
would be Sheila Jackson Lee, of Houston), reportedly complained
that the names of hurricanes are all Caucasian sounding names.

She would prefer some names that reflect African-American
culture such as Chamiqua, Tanisha, Woeisha, Shaquille, and
Jamal. I am NOT making this up!

She would also like the weather reports to be broadcast in
"language" that street people can understand because one of the
problems that happened in New Orleans was, that black people
couldn't understand the seriousness of the situation, due to the
racially biased language of the weather report.

I guess if the weather person says that the winds are going to
blow at 140+ MPH, that's too hard to understand.

I can hear it now: A weatherman in New Orleans says...

Wazzup, mutha-fukkas! Hehr-i-cane Chamiqua be headin' fo' yo ass
like Leroy on a rocket!

Bitch be a category fo'! So, turn off dem chitlins, grab yo'
chirren, leave yo crib, and head fo' de nearest FEMA office fo
yo FREE ****.

ROFLMAO!

Fo so!!

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.

I just did a Google search for an Ebonics translator and this turned
my post into "talk like a pimp"

Yo Hurricane Katrina iz paying muh motha ****in bills Don' make me
come ova there bitch...