Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
TR TR is offline

Default Kurt vises, misc tooling, shop stuff - Medford, Long Island

Over the years I've picked up a lot of info here without actually
posting so I figured my first post should be something of actual value
to the group. Besides, if somebody else doesn't go and buy what's
left I'm going to go back and spend even more money.

Here's the craigslist ad:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/tls/2482994971.html

He's selling the D688 and D675 vises for $200 each. The Hass
machining centers are theoretically sold, as is some of the Cat 40
tooling, but there's still cabinets full of tools, inserts, mills,
drills, etc. Plus he has a Dimension 1200 BST 3d printer.

His name is Sean, here's his contact email:

Tom