Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Is Obama gay?

"Gunner Asch" wrote

Actually...$500 seems to be the bottom line these days even if one
speaks Espanish.

Inflation, and the Cartels have had their marks. Shrug

Gunner

In the old days, two Teamsters could be had for $500. The term, "and we
build houses, too" was code for "we put them where they will not be found.
Ever."

I have been around the Great Basin extensively. Berdoo County has a lot of
prime desert real estate, too. I imagine there will be quite a line of
souls walking out of those two places when the trumpet is blown up yonder.
Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 9 Jul 2011 15:03:48 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote

Actually...$500 seems to be the bottom line these days even if one
speaks Espanish.

Inflation, and the Cartels have had their marks. Shrug

Gunner

In the old days, two Teamsters could be had for $500. The term, "and we
build houses, too" was code for "we put them where they will not be found.
Ever."

I have been around the Great Basin extensively. Berdoo County has a lot of
prime desert real estate, too. I imagine there will be quite a line of
souls walking out of those two places when the trumpet is blown up yonder.
Steve

Same with the Central Valley. Lots of prime valleys with plenty of
sunshine, some oil field diggy and not much else along the mountain
foothills on both sides. Its been said that if one has a backhoe..one
can bury just about every Leftwinger in America and one simply steps
away..and the land looks just as peaceful as before.

Singles or small groups..people who might come to harm an individual,
tend to simply disappear in very short order, along with the vehicle
they drove up in. Permanantly.

Its fascinating really. And no one ever checks..or asks many questions.

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Gunner Asch" wrote

Singles or small groups..people who might come to harm an individual,
tend to simply disappear in very short order, along with the vehicle
they drove up in. Permanantly.

Its fascinating really. And no one ever checks..or asks many questions.

Gunner

PHONE CALL FOR JIMMY HOFFA! PAGING MR. HOFFA!