Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Is Obama gay?

"Gunner Asch" wrote

Actually...$500 seems to be the bottom line these days even if one
speaks Espanish.

Inflation, and the Cartels have had their marks. Shrug

Gunner

In the old days, two Teamsters could be had for $500. The term, "and we
build houses, too" was code for "we put them where they will not be found.
Ever."

I have been around the Great Basin extensively. Berdoo County has a lot of
prime desert real estate, too. I imagine there will be quite a line of
souls walking out of those two places when the trumpet is blown up yonder.
Steve