Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I bought a used Cameron mini drill press today

It is in good shape, but it's missing the hub and three handles, and the
chuck key. The price was right, though.

This looks like it, but there is no model number on the drill:

http://watchmaking.weebly.com/cameron-164-a.html

These are the missing parts:

http://watchmaking.weebly.com/upload...07623_orig.jpg
http://watchmaking.weebly.com/upload...ig.jpg?199x324

I also bought 4, 3' 5/8" drill rods for $3.51 each, at a liquidator
that's going out of business.

I bought what looks like another precision drill, or mini milling
machine. I haven't been able to identify it, but the price was right.