Don D.

Default Bought a drill press today

Well I bought a Delta DP300 today. my wife works at ACE Hardware and they
have an ACE drill press on sale and their brown bag sale is coming up in a
few weeks. I was looking at that one being a 10" 1/4 motor but they pointed
out that they had a Delta 12' 1/3hp in the ware house for 179.99, so I did
some looking and saw that the tool crib has it for the same price but the
S/H was 60 dollars. I will pass at that. I had some points build up with
ACE that came to 50.00 so the DP only cost me 140.00 out the door.

Sorry I do not have the room for floor models.
Now I have to build a DP stand for it. Maybe I will put the DP and bench
grinder/ wire wheel on the same stand..

Don D.

Grant Erwin

Don D. wrote:

Well I bought a Delta DP300 today. my wife works at ACE Hardware and they
have an ACE drill press on sale and their brown bag sale is coming up in a
few weeks. I was looking at that one being a 10" 1/4 motor but they pointed
out that they had a Delta 12' 1/3hp in the ware house for 179.99, so I did
some looking and saw that the tool crib has it for the same price but the
S/H was 60 dollars. I will pass at that. I had some points build up with
ACE that came to 50.00 so the DP only cost me 140.00 out the door.

Sorry I do not have the room for floor models.
Now I have to build a DP stand for it. Maybe I will put the DP and bench
grinder/ wire wheel on the same stand..

You have room for a DP stand but not a floor model? GWE
Don D.

The stand will be staying outside along the side of the garage were I do
most of the work, and the drill will have to come in at night so it does not
end up missing at night.