Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obama Birth Cert..proven fraud!

On Sat, 25 Jun 2011 05:52:33 GMT, "Harold & Susan Vordos"
wrote:

"Hawke" wrote in message
snip--
All I'm saying is that when you get something from the government, and
most people do, it's not right to bitch about what someone else is
getting, especially if those people are really poor. Like they say, rich
people don't need government services. They can afford whatever they want.
But most people are pretty darn poor in this country. It's a shame so many
people need the help. I don't care that people get government help. I just
don't like hearing people who are on the receiving end themselves
badmouthing others for doing the same thing. I bet you don't disagree with
that either.

Hawke

Mixed emotions. I'm all for helping those that aren't able to fend for
themselves, but I'll be damned if I can feel good about helping a guy that
sits on his ass watching TV, sipping a brew, taking a toke in his favorite
weed, and refuses to take a job because it doesn't "pay enough". I don't
give a damn if the ******* starves to death, he should receive NOTHING.
It's a well known concept that giving people anything isn't in their best
interest---for it breeds a desire to sit back and not be responsible for
one's position in life. There's no shortage of people that can, but won't
work.

While there are exceptions, it's fairly safe to assume that people are where
they are in life because of decisions they've made. Some people make great
decisions, while others don't. If the nation was held hostage by those
that make terrible decisions, I'm not convinced the wealthy have enough
money to support them. People such as this should not be rewarded----they
should live in the muck and mire they create. Why should that be my
problem?

Having said that, what I'd like you to take away form my thoughts is this.
Humans should be exposed, at a VERY early age, with the notion that if they
fail to take care of themselves and their future, they most likely will have
one of misery. In no way should society award those that won't do for
themselves. If anything, the price of being a deadbeat should be so
expensive that folks will do almost anything to avoid getting caught up in
such a life. By sharp contrast, we've made life quite comfortable for
many of people such as I've described. Frankly, I don't see a great deal
of difference in that and communism.

People should never be rewarded for doing badly, and those that do well
should reap a reward----so it assures they continue to do well. The US
has a bit of a different approach---reward the slackers and discourage those
that contribute by taxing them excessively. Take note---I am not one of
those in sympathy with the notion that the rich pay no taxes. Some
don't---but all too many pay way too much. What we need is all citizens
on the tongue of the wagon, pulling in unison---not half of them sitting on
the wagon in the hopes the rich will give them a ride.

clap, clap, clap VERY well stated, 'Arry. My thoughts exactly.

Please email it to every CONgresscritter in D.C. They need time
behind the harness, too.

--
You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.
--Jack London