Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obama Birth Cert..proven fraud!

"Just Me" wrote

You birthers really are bonkers,and racist because no other president
has had to endure this sort of crap.

I am a nondiscriminating racist. I just don't like certain types of
people. Criminals being one of those types. No matter what color.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 14:33:43 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Just Me" wrote

You birthers really are bonkers,and racist because no other president
has had to endure this sort of crap.

I am a nondiscriminating racist. I just don't like certain types of
people. Criminals being one of those types. No matter what color.

Steve

Indeed.

Im constantly called "racist" by Leftwingers ..despite the fact Im not
white.

The term Racist simply doesnt mean anything anymore.

The black churches and Leftwingers have used it so broadly..that it
simply doesnt mean anything anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAYe7MT5BxM

Fortunately...we have a growing sane class..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLdw0LKoutU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIj6q...eature=related

Read the comments.....

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/16/2011 7:29 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 14:33:43 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Just wrote

You birthers really are bonkers,and racist because no other president
has had to endure this sort of crap.

I am a nondiscriminating racist. I just don't like certain types of
people. Criminals being one of those types. No matter what color.

Steve

Indeed.

Im constantly called "racist" by Leftwingers ..despite the fact Im not
white.

So? Who said racists have to be white? I've met more than a few blacks
who have racist attitudes toward whites and Asians. And more than a few
such who claimed they couldn't be racist because they were black.

David
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"David R. Birch" wrote in message
On 6/16/2011 7:29 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 14:33:43 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Just wrote

You birthers really are bonkers,and racist because no other president
has had to endure this sort of crap.

I am a nondiscriminating racist. I just don't like certain types of
people. Criminals being one of those types. No matter what color.

Steve

Indeed.

Im constantly called "racist" by Leftwingers ..despite the fact Im not
white.

So? Who said racists have to be white? I've met more than a few blacks who
have racist attitudes toward whites and Asians. And more than a few such
who claimed they couldn't be racist because they were black.

David

There's a racist running the White House right now. If you don't believe
it, just read what they have said, him and Thunder Thighs.

Now get in the back of the bus.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 21:43:26 -0500, "David R. Birch"
wrote:

On 6/16/2011 7:29 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 14:33:43 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Just wrote

You birthers really are bonkers,and racist because no other president
has had to endure this sort of crap.

I am a nondiscriminating racist. I just don't like certain types of
people. Criminals being one of those types. No matter what color.

Steve

Indeed.

Im constantly called "racist" by Leftwingers ..despite the fact Im not
white.

So? Who said racists have to be white? I've met more than a few blacks
who have racist attitudes toward whites and Asians. And more than a few
such who claimed they couldn't be racist because they were black.

David

True indeed. And the vast number of them..are Democrats arent they?

Shrug

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 6/16/2011 7:29 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 14:33:43 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Just wrote

You birthers really are bonkers,and racist because no other president
has had to endure this sort of crap.

I am a nondiscriminating racist. I just don't like certain types of
people. Criminals being one of those types. No matter what color.

Steve

Indeed.

Im constantly called "racist" by Leftwingers ..despite the fact Im not
white.

So? Who said racists have to be white? I've met more than a few blacks
who have racist attitudes toward whites and Asians. And more than a few
such who claimed they couldn't be racist because they were black.

David

Travel a bit and you'll discover that racism is the norm in most parts
of the world. In fact in most languages the term used to refer to you
is a "foreigner", usually with certain less then complimentary
connotations.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"john B." wrote

Travel a bit and you'll discover that racism is the norm in most parts
of the world. In fact in most languages the term used to refer to you
is a "foreigner", usually with certain less then complimentary
connotations.

I worked at Las Vegas Strip hotels for about 13 years. We had a lot of
Middle Eastern travelers. To them, if you worked for a living, you were all
lumped together. The president of the hotel would be in the same low class
to them as the dishwasher. And they treated people like it, too.

Steve